Porting to Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad

This forum is about you. Feel free to discuss anything is related to embedded and electronics, your awesome projects, your ideas, your announcements, not necessarily related to ChibiOS but to embedded in general. This forum is NOT for support.
Marco

Re: Porting to Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad

Postby Marco » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:43 pm

tronicgr wrote:I just seen this new Tiva C Series TM4C1294 ... Lots of features for just $19 ...!

http://www.ti.com/tool/ek-tm4c1294xl

Thanks
Thanos

Ordered one today ;)

Joshuasimi

Postby Joshuasimi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:56 pm

The Tiva C Series TM4C1294 LaunchPad features on-board emulation, which means you can program and debug your projects without the need for additional tools. Texas Instruments and Exosite have brought you the foundational elements for building connected products. Instead of re-inventing the wheel, you can use our Internet of Things (IoT) building blocks to create your connected product vision quickly. Exosite created a demo Internet of Things application uses the Exosite API to send and read data from the Exosite Platform which stores data, processes it with scripting capabilities and allows for visualization of the device data in Exosite Portals web application.

utzig

Postby utzig » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Anyone still working on a Tiva port? I got some free time which I could use to help this port going. Would very much like to see it complete.

Best Regards,
Fabio Utzig

Marco

Postby Marco » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:44 am

Yes I'm still working on the Tiva port. I haven't worked on it for some weeks because of my graduation. I'm on vacation right now, 11/12 august I'll be back. I'll push the code asap to the following github repo: https://github.com/marcoveeneman/ChibiOS-Tiva

Marco

Return to “User Projects”