Hello!
Does anyone know how to read a file. Wav and send the data to the DAC?
I tried opening the file with f_open () and offering the units beginning to read from the file data sector.
  / *
  * Jump to industry data
  * /
  res = f_lseek (& file, 500);
Could it be done using F_READ ...
Search found 5 matches
- Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:44 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F4xx Audio Player without CS43L22 codec
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7660
- Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:53 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F4xx Audio Player without CS43L22 codec
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7660
Re: STM32F4xx Audio Player without CS43L22 codec
Great!
I will try to do the same with the new drivers you gave me: https://github.com/mobyfab/ChibiOS/tree/dac-3.0
Thank you!
I will try to do the same with the new drivers you gave me: https://github.com/mobyfab/ChibiOS/tree/dac-3.0
Thank you!
- Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:57 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F4xx Audio Player without CS43L22 codec
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7660
STM32F4xx Audio Player without CS43L22 codec
Hello!
I have a board with STM32F4xx and wanted to play stereo audio, starting with wav, for its simplicity.
I have seen many examples, but all are based on STM32F4-DISCOVERY board using CS43L22 codec.
I would like to use the two internal 12-bit DACs STM32F4xx.
For example play a wav file ...
I have a board with STM32F4xx and wanted to play stereo audio, starting with wav, for its simplicity.
I have seen many examples, but all are based on STM32F4-DISCOVERY board using CS43L22 codec.
I would like to use the two internal 12-bit DACs STM32F4xx.
For example play a wav file ...
- Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:41 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC driver for the STM32
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37914
Re: DAC driver for the STM32
Thank you! 
- Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:30 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC driver for the STM32
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37914
Re: DAC driver for the STM32
Hello!
I wanted to try the DAC driver for STM32F4xx.
First, I made a clone of the repository m
Then, compile the example shown in the folder ChibiOS\testhal\STM32F4xx\DAC\
But it throws the following errors:
../../../os/hal/platforms/STM32/DACv1/dac_lld.h:258:3: error: unknown type name ...
I wanted to try the DAC driver for STM32F4xx.
First, I made a clone of the repository m
Then, compile the example shown in the folder ChibiOS\testhal\STM32F4xx\DAC\
But it throws the following errors:
../../../os/hal/platforms/STM32/DACv1/dac_lld.h:258:3: error: unknown type name ...