Search found 27 matches

by mukululul
Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:45 pm
Forum: STM32 Support
Topic: alternate function settings for STM32F303
Replies: 2
Views: 2943

Re: alternate function settings for STM32F303

Hi Giovanni,
thanks for your help.

Michael
by mukululul
Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:49 pm
Forum: STM32 Support
Topic: alternate function settings for STM32F303
Replies: 2
Views: 2943

alternate function settings for STM32F303

Hi,
this week I tried to compile my code for STM32F303 which compiles earlier for STM32F103.
Sofar I used this in order to remap AFIO->MAPR |= AFIO_MAPR_CAN_REMAP_REMAP2 my CAN.

What is the correct way to do it so I can compile the code for both platforms?

What is the intended way to do remap with ...
by mukululul
Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:13 pm
Forum: STM32 Support
Topic: irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c
Replies: 9
Views: 6287

Re: irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c

Hi Giovanni,
I dont wanna use to much of your time but in case you have some left for me I would appreciate some help identifing the which has this i2c DMA problem.
My Processor STM32F103RBT has a Revision 1 printed on the chip.
In the Datasheet it is mentioned that a register contains the revision ...
by mukululul
Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:34 pm
Forum: STM32 Support
Topic: irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c
Replies: 9
Views: 6287

Re: irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c

Hi Giovanni,
what exactly is newer?
Newer revision or different series like STM32F4xx?
I got revision Z.
I see that there are “Z”, “Y” or “1” or “2” or “X”.
Not sure if Z is the oldest or the newest.

Regards
Michael
by mukululul
Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:50 pm
Forum: STM32 Support
Topic: irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c
Replies: 9
Views: 6287

Re: irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c

Hi Giovanni,
thanks for the fast reply. I will try this. Is this bug also relevant for write?
Thanks
Michael
by mukululul
Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:34 pm
Forum: STM32 Support
Topic: irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c
Replies: 9
Views: 6287

Re: irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c

Hi Giovanni,
yes. It is a STM32F103CBT.

How can I get around it?

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Michael
by mukululul
Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:49 pm
Forum: STM32 Support
Topic: irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c
Replies: 9
Views: 6287

irq handler loop after reading a single byte via i2c

Hi,
I am using i2c to access a SE95D, a MAX7111 and a PCA 9548A.
The Tempsensor and the DIO Mux work fine they both use 2 byte access.
The PCA9548A needs a one byte read this seems to cause a irq loop when calling the write one byte.
So the sequence is
i2cMasterReceiveTimeout(current_i2c_drv ...
by mukululul
Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:41 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: SD-Card Insert/Remove Handlers
Replies: 49
Views: 31258

Re: SD-Card Insert/Remove Handlers

Hi Giovanni,
today I tried a cheap card I bought in the supermarket. The test dies in err = f_stat("0:chtest.txt", &filinfo);
with a hardfault. I could not find out yet why, once I leave the func get_fileinfo() in ff.c Line 1908 I am in the hardfault handler.
I modified the main a little bit so I ...
by mukululul
Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:11 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: SD-Card Insert/Remove Handlers
Replies: 49
Views: 31258

Re: SD-Card Insert/Remove Handlers

Hi Giovanni,
I tried the SD Test and the 256MB SD card does not work there either. This Card is a V1.1 SD and I am not sure if the code this really fully supports it right now.
I ordered a V2.0 SD since from my point of view it does not make sense to support this old stuff and I will continue with ...
by mukululul
Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:51 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: SD-Card Insert/Remove Handlers
Replies: 49
Views: 31258

Re: SD-Card Insert/Remove Handlers

Hi Giovanni,
thank you for the fast reply. Where can I get 3.0?
Thx.
Michael