Hi,
After looking at the previous posts regarding the issues you are having with I2C and stm32 I was wondering wether it would be easy, at that point in time, to hook up a wii motion plus gyro to my stm32f103 board ?
I'd rather ask you, the specialists, I'm hesitating between spending time fiddle ...
Search found 27 matches
- Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:52 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: I2C implementation for STM32
- Replies: 346
- Views: 282526
- Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Semaphores
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6679
Re: Semaphores
Changed the semaphore's name and it's now working great !
Sorry for that one Giovanni !
Sorry for that one Giovanni !
- Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Semaphores
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6679
Re: Semaphores
I'm not sure I initialize de semaphore correctly.
Do you have to use " BSEMAPHORE_DECL ( ", "chBSemInit (" or both ?
Is possible you give me an example of a semphore initialization routine ?
Best regards,
Dave
Do you have to use " BSEMAPHORE_DECL ( ", "chBSemInit (" or both ?
Is possible you give me an example of a semphore initialization routine ?
Best regards,
Dave
- Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Semaphores
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6679
Semaphores
Hi,
I'm banging my head against the wall because I can't get the binary semaphore to work. What I'm trying to do is the unlock a thread on receive of a shell command.
I tried to initialize a binary semaphore in the main(). Then, the tread is put on hold until the semaphore gets released. The ...
I'm banging my head against the wall because I can't get the binary semaphore to work. What I'm trying to do is the unlock a thread on receive of a shell command.
I tried to initialize a binary semaphore in the main(). Then, the tread is put on hold until the semaphore gets released. The ...
- Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Serial Problem
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14791
Re: Serial Problem
What I don't understand is : What if nothing is happening and you want to send data out ? To do this, you need to wake up the thread. In order to do wake it up, how then, can you make the transition from none empty to empty happen from another thread ?
Do you have to wait for flag==IO_OUTPUT_EMPTY ...
Do you have to wait for flag==IO_OUTPUT_EMPTY ...
- Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Serial Problem
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14791
Re: Serial Problem
Hi,
chEvtWaitOne(EVENT_MASK(1));
In what exact circumstances does this line unlock the thread (where can I find it in the documentation) ?
if (flags & IO_OUTPUT_EMPTY) {
/* Data sent, you may transmit from here.*/
Who do I make sure that "chEvtWaitOne(EVENT_MASK(1));" unlocks when I want to ...
chEvtWaitOne(EVENT_MASK(1));
In what exact circumstances does this line unlock the thread (where can I find it in the documentation) ?
if (flags & IO_OUTPUT_EMPTY) {
/* Data sent, you may transmit from here.*/
Who do I make sure that "chEvtWaitOne(EVENT_MASK(1));" unlocks when I want to ...
- Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: How does sdRead() work?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15171
Re: How does sdRead() work?
The serial driver implicitly broadcasts event when it has something to report, for example:
- Data in the receive queue.
- Transmit queue empty.
- Receive errors.
How do you access these events ? I'm looking for "serial driver event source" and I can't find anything appart from :
void ...
- Data in the receive queue.
- Transmit queue empty.
- Receive errors.
How do you access these events ? I'm looking for "serial driver event source" and I can't find anything appart from :
void ...
- Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:26 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: Some things about PWM driver
- Replies: 18
- Views: 20020
Re: Some things about PWM driver
Hi,
Random question : "how do associate a physical processor's pin on which you want the PWM signal to happen with a PWM channel ?"
Best regards,
Dave
Random question : "how do associate a physical processor's pin on which you want the PWM signal to happen with a PWM channel ?"
Best regards,
Dave
- Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
- Replies: 44
- Views: 40552
Re: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
Hi,
I see it with the yellow icon on the left side and the include is underlined in yellow. I compiles without any problem. I can even load the code and get it running on the board.
I rebuilt the index, no success.
Maybe my rebuilt index options aren't right ....?
Ps : I'm only starting now to ...
I see it with the yellow icon on the left side and the include is underlined in yellow. I compiles without any problem. I can even load the code and get it running on the board.
I rebuilt the index, no success.
Maybe my rebuilt index options aren't right ....?
Ps : I'm only starting now to ...
- Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:20 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
- Replies: 44
- Views: 40552
Re: Problem importing a project in Eclipse
Hi,
Everything now works appart from the "Unresolved inclusion:" warning eg:"ch.h". I read somewhere that you had to go to "Project" => "Properties" expand "C/C++ General" => "paths and symbols" and from there add the path to something.
Can you tell me what path to add ?
Is it the path to a ...
Everything now works appart from the "Unresolved inclusion:" warning eg:"ch.h". I read somewhere that you had to go to "Project" => "Properties" expand "C/C++ General" => "paths and symbols" and from there add the path to something.
Can you tell me what path to add ?
Is it the path to a ...