Hello,
here my patches for adding support for Mega2560 based board.
Actually just the first one is the port... the second is a bug fix for the Makefile and the third is a demo for a Mega2560 based board.
Rodolfo
Search found 6 matches
- Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:03 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: Support for Mega2560 based board
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2787
- Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:50 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Arduino Mega 2560 support
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3311
Arduino Mega 2560 support
Hello,
I'd like running ChibiOS on Arduino Mega 2560 CPU and looking at the post http://forum.chibios.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197 I did the following patch:
diff --git a/demos/AVR-ArduinoMega-GCC/Makefile b/demos/AVR-ArduinoMega-GCC/Make
index 9113e88..6a76ccb 100644 ...
I'd like running ChibiOS on Arduino Mega 2560 CPU and looking at the post http://forum.chibios.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197 I did the following patch:
diff --git a/demos/AVR-ArduinoMega-GCC/Makefile b/demos/AVR-ArduinoMega-GCC/Make
index 9113e88..6a76ccb 100644 ...
- Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:14 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Freemodbus on chibios
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5699
Re: Freemodbus on chibios
I told you I'm a newbie!
The toolchain is:
$ arm-none-eabi-gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=arm-none-eabi-gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/opt/arm-2013.11/bin/../libexec/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.1/lto-wrapper
Target: arm-none-eabi
Configured with: /scratch/astubbs ...
The toolchain is:
$ arm-none-eabi-gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=arm-none-eabi-gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/opt/arm-2013.11/bin/../libexec/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.1/lto-wrapper
Target: arm-none-eabi
Configured with: /scratch/astubbs ...
- Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:48 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Freemodbus on chibios
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5699
Re: Freemodbus on chibios
Ok, now I have all debugging defines enabled! However still is not working... here what I get:
$ arm-none-eabi-gdb build/ch.elf
GNU gdb (Sourcery CodeBench Lite 2013.11-24) 7.6.50.20130726-cvs
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL ...
$ arm-none-eabi-gdb build/ch.elf
GNU gdb (Sourcery CodeBench Lite 2013.11-24) 7.6.50.20130726-cvs
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL ...
- Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:42 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Freemodbus on chibios
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5699
Re: Freemodbus on chibios
I just enabled CH_DBG_THREADS_PROFILING... should I enable something else?
Ciao,
Rodolfo
Ciao,
Rodolfo
- Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:50 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Freemodbus on chibios
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5699
Freemodbus on chibios
Hello,
I'm currently working on porting freemodbus on a custom board based on STM32F1xx MCU and, since I'm a newbie, I get some troubles!
Here attached you can see the port main files. I get them from another project I found around the net but for STM32F4xx MCUs.
Please, note that the custom ...
I'm currently working on porting freemodbus on a custom board based on STM32F1xx MCU and, since I'm a newbie, I get some troubles!
Here attached you can see the port main files. I get them from another project I found around the net but for STM32F4xx MCUs.
Please, note that the custom ...