Using the suggested workaround also fixes the issue for me. I am not sure about that the instruction after MSR was never critical. What if the state checker is disabled?
Anyway, thanks once again for your blazing fast support AND fix on this matter!
Cheers,
Andre
Search found 24 matches
- Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:15 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F7 SV#8 error
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8512
- Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:07 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F7 SV#8 error
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8512
Re: STM32F7 SV#8 error
I fiddle with the exact same problem for a week now and was not able to identify the root cause.
Problem:
#SV8 after random time (5mins - 8 hours)
I print out all IRQ levels in my own chSysHalt hook, they are all below kernel level.
Furthermore, I also checked that all IRQ control paths call CH ...
Problem:
#SV8 after random time (5mins - 8 hours)
I print out all IRQ levels in my own chSysHalt hook, they are all below kernel level.
Furthermore, I also checked that all IRQ control paths call CH ...
- Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:37 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: [BUG] _dbg_check_lock always triggers
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7511
Re: [BUG] _dbg_check_lock always triggers
Oh boy, forget about that thread. I just found the problem.
The DEBUG preprocessor definition was set for the C compiler, but not for ASM compiler. So that _dbg_check_unlock was not called in _port_switch.
Sorry for the hassle, you may close this thread.
The DEBUG preprocessor definition was set for the C compiler, but not for ASM compiler. So that _dbg_check_unlock was not called in _port_switch.
Sorry for the hassle, you may close this thread.
- Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:08 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: [BUG] _dbg_check_lock always triggers
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7511
[BUG] _dbg_check_lock always triggers
Hi Giovanni,
I just started another fresh project with an STM32F4 and came across a rather subtle bug with the debug check functionality of _dbg_check_lock.
I am using only the RT part of the recently released ChibiOS 3.0.0, no fancy HAL stuff, periodic tick mode (pretty much v2.6 style).
In my ...
I just started another fresh project with an STM32F4 and came across a rather subtle bug with the debug check functionality of _dbg_check_lock.
I am using only the RT part of the recently released ChibiOS 3.0.0, no fancy HAL stuff, periodic tick mode (pretty much v2.6 style).
In my ...
- Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:10 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
- Replies: 43
- Views: 25706
Re: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
It took a while to find some time for testing, but it looks good now 
The previous version crashed after 10s, the "patched" one you provided is already running for an hour by now. My CPU load measurement did not show a significant increase (<0.1%).
The previous version crashed after 10s, the "patched" one you provided is already running for an hour by now. My CPU load measurement did not show a significant increase (<0.1%).
- Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:21 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
- Replies: 43
- Views: 25706
Re: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
There you go. I inserted the code into the STM32F303-DISCOVERY demo project. I don't have that board myself, so I hope I ported everything correct.
- Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:50 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
- Replies: 43
- Views: 25706
Re: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
Oh, I just recognized that the STM32F3xx firmware library is not part of ChibiOS. I use it as my HAL abstraction, because I have less porting work with it.
I am downloading ChibiStudio right now (ETA: 30mins) and will try to compile my example there, eventually adding some missing files/vectors.
I am downloading ChibiStudio right now (ETA: 30mins) and will try to compile my example there, eventually adding some missing files/vectors.
- Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:19 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
- Replies: 43
- Views: 25706
Re: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
Can't believe that a field-oriented motor control is an unusual project
I need those fast IRQs to reduce IRQ latency as much as possible. And if you state ChibiOS is able to use fast IRQs, I take you word for granted.
Anyway, great to hear you are working on a fix. Do you still need the compilable ...
I need those fast IRQs to reduce IRQ latency as much as possible. And if you state ChibiOS is able to use fast IRQs, I take you word for granted.
Anyway, great to hear you are working on a fix. Do you still need the compilable ...
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:16 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
- Replies: 43
- Views: 25706
Re: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
Perfect, good to hear you are on it.
- Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:44 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
- Replies: 43
- Views: 25706
Re: ctxp corrupted in _port_irq_epilogue
Hey Giovanni,
I finally had the time to modify my source to be hardware inpedendent. The setup is now as follows:
TIM2 + TIM4: fast IRQ, priority=2, no FPU usage
TIM1 + TIM8: fast IRQ, priority=3, uses FPU
TIM3: fast IRQ, priority=4, uses FPU
TIM7: normal IRQ, priority=12, no FPU usage, uses ...
I finally had the time to modify my source to be hardware inpedendent. The setup is now as follows:
TIM2 + TIM4: fast IRQ, priority=2, no FPU usage
TIM1 + TIM8: fast IRQ, priority=3, uses FPU
TIM3: fast IRQ, priority=4, uses FPU
TIM7: normal IRQ, priority=12, no FPU usage, uses ...