Thanks, Giovanni. I wanted to make it so you would feel free to (eventually) distribute it in the ext/ directory at some point in the future. I was too lazy to search around and see how others had licensed their work.
I'll revisit it.
Next up: LEDComm-UART driver.
Search found 11 matches
- Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:02 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: LEDComm -- a library for wireless serial communications
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4012
- Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:38 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: LEDComm -- a library for wireless serial communications
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4012
LEDComm -- a library for wireless serial communications
I've created a library for ChibiOS called LEDComm.
It allows you to use a single LED for slow (around 30 baud), very short range wireless (less than an inch), bidirectional asynchronous serial communications. The signalling allows for half-duplex operation, 7- or 8-bits per character (transferred ...
It allows you to use a single LED for slow (around 30 baud), very short range wireless (less than an inch), bidirectional asynchronous serial communications. The signalling allows for half-duplex operation, 7- or 8-bits per character (transferred ...
- Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:38 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Port of code from ST_NUCLEO_L152RE not working on ST_NUCLEO_
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3937
Re: Port of code from ST_NUCLEO_L152RE not working on ST_NUC
Well, this is embarrassing!
It turns out that the LED on the current-limiting resistor on the cathode instead of the anode. This, I assume, prevented the proper charging of the parasitic capacitance.
Once I changed things around, all is working well now! Sorry for the fire alarm and thanks for the ...
It turns out that the LED on the current-limiting resistor on the cathode instead of the anode. This, I assume, prevented the proper charging of the parasitic capacitance.
Once I changed things around, all is working well now! Sorry for the fire alarm and thanks for the ...
- Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Port of code from ST_NUCLEO_L152RE not working on ST_NUCLEO_
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3937
Re: Port of code from ST_NUCLEO_L152RE not working on ST_NUC
All the output modes are set using the statement:
palSetPadMode(led->cathode_port, led->cathode_pad, PAL_MODE_OUTPUT_PUSHPULL | PAL_STM32_OSPEED_LOWEST);
PAL_STM32_OSPEED_LOWEST is defined in GPIOv2. I think that's valid for both boards (I see GPIOv2 referenced in both ChibiOS-RT/os/hal ...
palSetPadMode(led->cathode_port, led->cathode_pad, PAL_MODE_OUTPUT_PUSHPULL | PAL_STM32_OSPEED_LOWEST);
PAL_STM32_OSPEED_LOWEST is defined in GPIOv2. I think that's valid for both boards (I see GPIOv2 referenced in both ChibiOS-RT/os/hal ...
- Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Port of code from ST_NUCLEO_L152RE not working on ST_NUCLEO_
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3937
Re: Port of code from ST_NUCLEO_L152RE not working on ST_NUC
I found that the interrupt is getting called (I verified it in the debugger).
Here's what's odd. Take a look at the logic analyzer display:
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7tN3LZyBMvGNEg1X00wSWZ2MGM/edit?usp=sharing
The range between the green markers (at around +8.5 ms) shows the ...
Here's what's odd. Take a look at the logic analyzer display:
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7tN3LZyBMvGNEg1X00wSWZ2MGM/edit?usp=sharing
The range between the green markers (at around +8.5 ms) shows the ...
- Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:54 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Port of code from ST_NUCLEO_L152RE not working on ST_NUCLEO_
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3937
Port of code from ST_NUCLEO_L152RE not working on ST_NUCLEO_
ChibiOS-RT: Git branch stable_2.6.x
Platform: STM32
Board: ST_NUCLEO_F401RE
I'm writing code to drive an LED for bidirectional, short range (<25 mm)
wireless communications (see m). My
hope is to eventually provide a (slow) Serial and UART driver to the community.
I have a prototype version ...
Platform: STM32
Board: ST_NUCLEO_F401RE
I'm writing code to drive an LED for bidirectional, short range (<25 mm)
wireless communications (see m). My
hope is to eventually provide a (slow) Serial and UART driver to the community.
I have a prototype version ...
- Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:20 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32F401xx and ETH_WKUP_IRQn
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2170
STM32F401xx and ETH_WKUP_IRQn
ChibiOS-RT
stable_2.6.x branch
Linux host
I recompiled an application currently working on a NUCLEO-L152RE board to work on a NUCLEO-F401RE board (with appropriate changes to the Makefile, mcuconf.h, etc.) and got the following compile-time error:
make -k
Compiling ext_lld_isr.c
/home/pauba ...
stable_2.6.x branch
Linux host
I recompiled an application currently working on a NUCLEO-L152RE board to work on a NUCLEO-F401RE board (with appropriate changes to the Makefile, mcuconf.h, etc.) and got the following compile-time error:
make -k
Compiling ext_lld_isr.c
/home/pauba ...
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:23 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
- Replies: 24
- Views: 21739
Re: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
Works with openocd too. Here's a snippet from my session:
(gdb) monitor flash write_image erase build/ch.bin 0x08000000 bin
auto erase enabled
target state: halted
target halted due to breakpoint, current mode: Thread
xPSR: 0x61000000 pc: 0x20000012 msp: 0x20014000
target ...
(gdb) monitor flash write_image erase build/ch.bin 0x08000000 bin
auto erase enabled
target state: halted
target halted due to breakpoint, current mode: Thread
xPSR: 0x61000000 pc: 0x20000012 msp: 0x20014000
target ...
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:10 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
- Replies: 24
- Views: 21739
Re: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
Hi,
Support for that board is the repository under the 2.6.x branch, including an untested demo.
[snip]
Giovanni
Well, consider the demo tested! I cheated and copied the binary to the USB file system (I'll try openocd next).
[pauba@localhost ARMCM3-STM32L152RE-NUCLEO ((d5648b9.. ...
Support for that board is the repository under the 2.6.x branch, including an untested demo.
[snip]
Giovanni
Well, consider the demo tested! I cheated and copied the binary to the USB file system (I'll try openocd next).
[pauba@localhost ARMCM3-STM32L152RE-NUCLEO ((d5648b9.. ...
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:16 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
- Replies: 24
- Views: 21739
Re: New from ST: "Nucleo" boards
I'll give the 2.6 branch a try then. Thanks.
Here's my openocd version and configuration file -- again, take the configuration with a grain of salt with me being a newbee but I was able to issue a "monitor load ..." command and it appeared to work.
[pauba@localhost test (master)]$ openocd ...
Here's my openocd version and configuration file -- again, take the configuration with a grain of salt with me being a newbee but I was able to issue a "monitor load ..." command and it appeared to work.
[pauba@localhost test (master)]$ openocd ...