FIrst of all: great work on the I2C driver for STM32!
Regarding Giovannis proposal to switch to an I2C driver model without callbacks: I vote strongly for this. I realize that Barthless' approach is much more flexible and powerfull, but I find that in many applications a simple blocking read/write ...
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: I2C implementation for STM32
- Replies: 346
- Views: 282700
- Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:39 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Problems with update from ChibiOS 2.0.2 to 2.2.2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3562
Re: Problems with update from ChibiOS 2.0.2 to 2.2.2
Hi Giovanni,
Please ignore my question above. I still had a link to the wrong board.mk in my modified board directory.
I could have guessed that I was overlooking something simple... Sorry about that...
Marko
Please ignore my question above. I still had a link to the wrong board.mk in my modified board directory.
I could have guessed that I was overlooking something simple... Sorry about that...
Marko
- Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:52 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Problems with update from ChibiOS 2.0.2 to 2.2.2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3562
Problems with update from ChibiOS 2.0.2 to 2.2.2
Hi Giovanni,
I recently tried to upgrade my code (a quadcopter project, you have a link to it on your user page) to the latest version of ChibiOS. I wrote the original code to run with version 1.4.3 and later upgraded to 2.0.2 without too much trouble. However, I cannot get the code to do anything ...
I recently tried to upgrade my code (a quadcopter project, you have a link to it on your user page) to the latest version of ChibiOS. I wrote the original code to run with version 1.4.3 and later upgraded to 2.0.2 without too much trouble. However, I cannot get the code to do anything ...