Search found 6 matches
- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:56 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Compiler optimization messing synchronization
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3716
Re: Compiler optimization messing synchronization
Use the volatile-keyword on the buffer to tell the compiler that writing the buffer has background effects.
- Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: I2C implementation for STM32
- Replies: 346
- Views: 282619
Re: I2C implementation for STM32
I guess what you're doing results in unspecified behavior, which may vary between manufacturers and devices.
My workaround apparently broke your state machine, and I now have to work around that again by manually resetting it to I2C_READY before next reading.
My workaround apparently broke your state machine, and I now have to work around that again by manually resetting it to I2C_READY before next reading.
- Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:20 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: I2C implementation for STM32
- Replies: 346
- Views: 282619
Re: I2C implementation for STM32
I found the problem.
In order to generate the Stop/Re-Start condition, software must set the STOP/START bit just after reading the second last data byte (after the second last RxNE event).
(Doc ID 13902 Rev 11, page 711)
I modified i2c_lld_rxbyte to set the STOP bit at the same time as un ...
In order to generate the Stop/Re-Start condition, software must set the STOP/START bit just after reading the second last data byte (after the second last RxNE event).
(Doc ID 13902 Rev 11, page 711)
I modified i2c_lld_rxbyte to set the STOP bit at the same time as un ...
- Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:00 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: I2C implementation for STM32
- Replies: 346
- Views: 282619
Re: I2C implementation for STM32
If I had a debugger, I'd done that already, but I'm still waiting for the JTAG-interface I ordered. I'm just uploading through the serial bootloader at the moment.
CH_USE_NESTED_LOCKS made no difference.
Main loop is just:
while (1) {
chThdSleepMilliseconds(1000);
}
From what I can see by ...
CH_USE_NESTED_LOCKS made no difference.
Main loop is just:
while (1) {
chThdSleepMilliseconds(1000);
}
From what I can see by ...
- Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:27 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: I2C implementation for STM32
- Replies: 346
- Views: 282619
- Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:20 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: I2C implementation for STM32
- Replies: 346
- Views: 282619
Re: I2C implementation for STM32
I'm trying to use the code in the i2c_dev-branch for reading an ITG-3200 on a bus shared with BMA-150 and AK8975. However, it does not work; the system just locks up.
I'm performing the read in a similar manner to the lis3 example code, first writing one byte, then reading six bytes.
I scoped the ...
I'm performing the read in a similar manner to the lis3 example code, first writing one byte, then reading six bytes.
I scoped the ...