Thanks, Markus.
OK, it works !!!
The problem is board.h file. I changed my file like as your board.h file.
// #define STM32F030 // for STM32F03X
#define STM32F0XX_LD // for STM32F05X
But I don't know the reason.
The STM32F030K6 is not STM32F0XX_LD series but STM32F030 series.
Regards,
Gunzung
Search found 9 matches
- Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:15 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9425
- Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:27 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9425
Re: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Hi, Markus.
You did something special. Thank you...
I assigned GPIOB Pin0 for LED and GPIOA PIN 9 and PIN 10 for Serial 1.
Thanks,
Gunzung.
You did something special. Thank you...
I assigned GPIOB Pin0 for LED and GPIOA PIN 9 and PIN 10 for Serial 1.
Thanks,
Gunzung.
- Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:38 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9425
Re: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Hi,
I have no debugger and the board has no debugging port. T_T;;;
So I think it stops after chSysInit();
Is there any method to debug line by line?
Thanks,
Gunzung
I have no debugger and the board has no debugging port. T_T;;;
So I think it stops after chSysInit();
Is there any method to debug line by line?
Thanks,
Gunzung
- Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9425
Re: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Hi,
It has no external oscillator. It uses internal oscillator only.
I don't modify clock setting in board.h and mcuconf.h since copied from ARMCM0-STM32F030R8-NUCLEO.
I think it stops after chSysInit();
Thanks,
Gunzung
It has no external oscillator. It uses internal oscillator only.
I don't modify clock setting in board.h and mcuconf.h since copied from ARMCM0-STM32F030R8-NUCLEO.
I think it stops after chSysInit();
Thanks,
Gunzung
- Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:14 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9425
Re: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Hi,
I tried using 3.0.0p5. But it has the same result.
I downloaded 3.0.0p5 and did the same thing in 2.6.8.
I tried both RT version and NIL version. They have no difference result.
Please give me some more advice.
Thanks,
Gunzung.
I tried using 3.0.0p5. But it has the same result.
I downloaded 3.0.0p5 and did the same thing in 2.6.8.
I tried both RT version and NIL version. They have no difference result.
Please give me some more advice.
Thanks,
Gunzung.
- Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:57 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9425
Re: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Hi,
I copied a board directory from ST_NUCLEO_F030R8 and modified some definitions of pins.
Also, I copied a demo directory from ARMCM0-STM32F030R8-NUCLEO and eliminated lines about TestThread in the main.c file.
The linker script is adjusted as half size of memory.
I don't know what the problem is ...
I copied a board directory from ST_NUCLEO_F030R8 and modified some definitions of pins.
Also, I copied a demo directory from ARMCM0-STM32F030R8-NUCLEO and eliminated lines about TestThread in the main.c file.
The linker script is adjusted as half size of memory.
I don't know what the problem is ...
- Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:05 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Is STM32F030K6 supported?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9425
Is STM32F030K6 supported?
Hi.
We made a custom board with STM32F030K6 and ported a board example of STM32F030R8 from ChibiOS 2.6.8.
There is nothing happened. NO LED blinking...
Is TM32F030K6 is supported? It has very limited memory size - 4kByte.
How can I resolve the problem?
Thanks.
We made a custom board with STM32F030K6 and ported a board example of STM32F030R8 from ChibiOS 2.6.8.
There is nothing happened. NO LED blinking...
Is TM32F030K6 is supported? It has very limited memory size - 4kByte.
How can I resolve the problem?
Thanks.
- Mon May 09, 2011 8:14 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Serial Problem in AVR
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5794
Re: Serial Problem in AVR
It is a problem of UBRR macro.
The AVR-GCC make warning "large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type".
I modify UBRR macro such as below. This has no problem and no warning.
#define UBRR(b) (((F_CPU / b) >> 4) - 1)
The AVR-GCC make warning "large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type".
I modify UBRR macro such as below. This has no problem and no warning.
#define UBRR(b) (((F_CPU / b) >> 4) - 1)
- Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Serial Problem in AVR
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5794
Serial Problem in AVR
Hi Giovanni,
I'm using ChibiOS/RT 2.2.3 with ATMega128A and AVR-GCC 4.3.3 (WinAVR 20100110).
There is error in source code in serial_llc.c in AVR port.
At line 192, SER1 should be SD1.
The USART0 is not working under the 38400bps.
There is no output at USART0 under the 38400bps.
\
I'm using ChibiOS/RT 2.2.3 with ATMega128A and AVR-GCC 4.3.3 (WinAVR 20100110).
There is error in source code in serial_llc.c in AVR port.
At line 192, SER1 should be SD1.
The USART0 is not working under the 38400bps.
There is no output at USART0 under the 38400bps.
\