In this day and age website layout must be "responsive" (ie works for tablets and phones too), Twitter Bootstrap is one popular framework to achieve that (when used correctly).
The big green bar with the logo is wasting a bit of screen space but I'm no art director...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu May 14, 2015 8:57 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: New web site
- Replies: 35
- Views: 20935
- Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:02 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Soft reset
- Replies: 17
- Views: 25669
Re: Soft reset
@MarkusS
I end up in _unhandled_exception for some reason:
(gdb) break ResetHandler
Breakpoint 1 at 0x8001580: file ChibiOS/os/ports/GCC/ARMCMx/crt0.c, line 282.
(gdb) cont
Continuing.
Note: automatically using hardware breakpoints for read-only addresses.
Breakpoint 1 ...
I end up in _unhandled_exception for some reason:
(gdb) break ResetHandler
Breakpoint 1 at 0x8001580: file ChibiOS/os/ports/GCC/ARMCMx/crt0.c, line 282.
(gdb) cont
Continuing.
Note: automatically using hardware breakpoints for read-only addresses.
Breakpoint 1 ...