HI Giovanni,
I guess it should fit.
According to Chibios/Rt's "Recommended system specs":
- 2KiB RAM.
- 16KiB ROM/Flash
... and to arduino UNO specs:
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM 1 KB (ATmega328)
If I decide to give a try ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: arduino
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6040
- Tue May 31, 2011 4:30 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: arduino
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6040
arduino
Hi all,
recently I bought an arduino UNO board atMega328p.
Being interested in ChibiOS/RT, I was wondering If it is viable to port it to the arduino board.
(The mcu on the arduino comes with a preloaded bootloader: does it conflict with ChibiOS/RT?)
Thanks.
recently I bought an arduino UNO board atMega328p.
Being interested in ChibiOS/RT, I was wondering If it is viable to port it to the arduino board.
(The mcu on the arduino comes with a preloaded bootloader: does it conflict with ChibiOS/RT?)
Thanks.