the linaro toolchain is a bare metal toolchain. I am also using the toolchain you linked on a different computer and I was still getting the same problem.
I ended up disabling autostart on that interrupt channel. I added extStartChannel... after all of my initialization code and voila! No more ...
Search found 7 matches
- Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:17 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: chEvtWaitAny triggering when I haven't sent it anything
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3672
- Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:53 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: chEvtWaitAny triggering when I haven't sent it anything
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3672
Re: chEvtWaitAny triggering when I haven't sent it anything
Ah, I tried toggling a pin and setting breakpoints.
Toggling the pin showed that there is an interrupt at the very beginning.
The odd part: when I put the breakpoint in that first spurious interrupt disappears and the program works correctly!
I am using the linaro gcc toolchain. Could it be a bug ...
Toggling the pin showed that there is an interrupt at the very beginning.
The odd part: when I put the breakpoint in that first spurious interrupt disappears and the program works correctly!
I am using the linaro gcc toolchain. Could it be a bug ...
- Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:29 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: chEvtWaitAny triggering when I haven't sent it anything
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3672
chEvtWaitAny triggering when I haven't sent it anything
I am writing a driver for an IC that pulls a line low to signal that it has data that needs to be read.
I have my code set up to interrupt when that line is pulled low which sends a signal via chEvtSignalI to a thread that has a chEvtWaitAny followed by the spi commands to read from the IC.
For ...
I have my code set up to interrupt when that line is pulled low which sends a signal via chEvtSignalI to a thread that has a chEvtWaitAny followed by the spi commands to read from the IC.
For ...
- Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:46 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Issues with memcpy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5485
Re: Issues with memcpy
Ah, wonderful! I set optimizations to 0 as suggested and everything works fine now. It wasn't just the debugged that was acting up though. I have a LA hooked up to my dev board and it wasn't acting correctly either.
Thanks for the help Giovanni!
Thanks for the help Giovanni!
- Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:16 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Issues with memcpy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5485
Re: Issues with memcpy
That is actually one of the two compilers I have tried using (gcc-arm-none-eabi).
- Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:40 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Issues with memcpy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5485
Issues with memcpy
Hi,
I've searched and searched and asked on irc channels and I haven't been able to figure out a problem I'm having with my code. I don't think it is related to chibios, but this is probably as good a forum as any to ask.
I'm running Chibios 3 and I've compiled by code both on the default fedora ...
I've searched and searched and asked on irc channels and I haven't been able to figure out a problem I'm having with my code. I don't think it is related to chibios, but this is probably as good a forum as any to ask.
I'm running Chibios 3 and I've compiled by code both on the default fedora ...
- Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:08 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
- Replies: 71
- Views: 57632
Re: [NEWS] The ChibiOS Book
Do you still want feedback on the book?
I will happily read over it and try to give advice.
I will happily read over it and try to give advice.