Hi,
I'm running with an external HSE of 26MHz on a STM32L4S5 and want to get to 78MHz. So I'm applying:
PLLM = 3
PLLN = 18
PLLR = 2
That will give me
SYSTICK_CK = ((((26000000U / 3) * 18) / 2) / 1)
OSAL_ST_FREQUENCY = 5000
However I'm getting this error:
ChibiOS/os/hal/ports/STM32/LLD/TIMv1 ...
Search found 48 matches
- Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:03 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Unround intermediate frequency in PLL calculation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2487
- Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:11 am
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: Pecan Pico 11
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4795
Pecan Pico 11
Good morning,
A while ago I've written something about the Pecan project which was at it's 8th version back then. Since then it has developed to version 11a and found some participants like FXcoder, who helps me out very much in developing the software with ChibiOS and keeping contact with Giovanni ...
A while ago I've written something about the Pecan project which was at it's 8th version back then. Since then it has developed to version 11a and found some participants like FXcoder, who helps me out very much in developing the software with ChibiOS and keeping contact with Giovanni ...
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:33 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: ChibiOS KiCAD Logo Libraries
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3702
ChibiOS KiCAD Logo Libraries
Hi,
I've made this project back last year when I designed one of my Pecan PCB's and wanted to appreciate the work of ChibiOS.
So I made this ChibiOS Logo Layout for KiCAD. I never used it because those Logos were way to large for my tiny PCB's. The printer wouldn't be able to print smaller formats ...
I've made this project back last year when I designed one of my Pecan PCB's and wanted to appreciate the work of ChibiOS.
So I made this ChibiOS Logo Layout for KiCAD. I never used it because those Logos were way to large for my tiny PCB's. The printer wouldn't be able to print smaller formats ...
- Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:25 pm
- Forum: Small Change Requests
- Topic: Problems using USB on STM32F413
- Replies: 19
- Views: 20929
Re: Problems using USB on STM32F413
Hi,
Thanks Rocco. I thought F412 is already supported... Because I can see the Nucleo144-F412ZG in the repository.
Best Regards
Sven
Thanks Rocco. I thought F412 is already supported... Because I can see the Nucleo144-F412ZG in the repository.
Best Regards
Sven
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:31 pm
- Forum: Small Change Requests
- Topic: Problems using USB on STM32F413
- Replies: 19
- Views: 20929
Re: Problems using USB on STM32F413
That could be a problem. But so far I know, nothing has changed between the STMF412 and STMF413. I couldn't see any difference in the Reference Manual.
By the way. I've got the HSE working. It has been a hardware problem. But it didn't affect the USB problem unfortunately.
Sven
By the way. I've got the HSE working. It has been a hardware problem. But it didn't affect the USB problem unfortunately.
Sven
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:43 pm
- Forum: Small Change Requests
- Topic: Problems using USB on STM32F413
- Replies: 19
- Views: 20929
Problems using USB on STM32F413
Hi,
I'm trying to get USB running on my own device (my Pecan Project). I had a predecessor Pecan Pico 8b and I got it working on this device using a STM32F429.
The sucessor Pecan Pico 9a doesn't use a STM32F413 instead. That chip has only the OTG1 and no OTG2. So I moved everything to the PA port ...
I'm trying to get USB running on my own device (my Pecan Project). I had a predecessor Pecan Pico 8b and I got it working on this device using a STM32F429.
The sucessor Pecan Pico 9a doesn't use a STM32F413 instead. That chip has only the OTG1 and no OTG2. So I moved everything to the PA port ...
- Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:31 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: LWIP Hostname
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3091
LWIP Hostname
Good morning,
I'm playing around with Ethernet and the LWIP library. I want to identify my boards by using the hostname. Unfortunately this feature is implemented but very static. in the lwipthread.c (190). Would it be possible to add a LWIP_HOSTNAME definition, so I don't have to change that in ...
I'm playing around with Ethernet and the LWIP library. I want to identify my boards by using the hostname. Unfortunately this feature is implemented but very static. in the lwipthread.c (190). Would it be possible to add a LWIP_HOSTNAME definition, so I don't have to change that in ...
- Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:07 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: [Pecan Pico 8] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3543
[Pecan Pico 8] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons
Good afternoon.
As announced in the Pecan Pico 7 thread , I've got my Pecan Pico 8a ready. Thank's to Bob (FXCoder) who helped me, to find last minute bugs on the PCB. Unfortunately I already found the first error. But I expected that to happen on the first revision.
This time I let the PCB's ...
As announced in the Pecan Pico 7 thread , I've got my Pecan Pico 8a ready. Thank's to Bob (FXCoder) who helped me, to find last minute bugs on the PCB. Unfortunately I already found the first error. But I expected that to happen on the first revision.
This time I let the PCB's ...
- Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:13 am
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: [Pecan Pico 7] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons
- Replies: 25
- Views: 97022
Re: [Pecan Pico 7] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons
Hi,
I got the new Pecan Pico 8 boards designed. I finally did the step to move everything over to KiCAD .
Many thanks to Bob who finally helped me to find errors in the final stage.
What I changed compared to Pecan Pico 7b
=> Moved the project to KiCAD:
- So I am able to produce some amazing ...
I got the new Pecan Pico 8 boards designed. I finally did the step to move everything over to KiCAD .
Many thanks to Bob who finally helped me to find errors in the final stage.
What I changed compared to Pecan Pico 7b
=> Moved the project to KiCAD:
- So I am able to produce some amazing ...
- Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:16 am
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: [Pecan Pico 7] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons
- Replies: 25
- Views: 97022
Re: [Pecan Pico 7] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons
Hi Bob!
I have to point out, the ublox modules may communicate with different protocols. They are all stream based and all can be used by SPI, I2C and UART. You may be familiar with the NMEA0183 protocol. But I'm used to the UBX protocol which can be used in polling mode. So you don't have to look ...
I have to point out, the ublox modules may communicate with different protocols. They are all stream based and all can be used by SPI, I2C and UART. You may be familiar with the NMEA0183 protocol. But I'm used to the UBX protocol which can be used in polling mode. So you don't have to look ...