Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:52 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/HAL
- Topic: HAL demo without RTOS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11581
Re: HAL demo without RTOS
Great, thanks for the fast reply!
- Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:37 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/HAL
- Topic: HAL demo without RTOS
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11581
Re: HAL demo without RTOS
Hi,
I tested the OS-less HAL demo application on my F4Discovery.
After about 20 seconds, the application hangs forever in osalThreadSuspendS(). Apparently, it doesn't get waked up from the threads queue.
The problem is probably either in the OSAL port or in hal_queues.
I am using ChibiOS 3.0.1 ...
I tested the OS-less HAL demo application on my F4Discovery.
After about 20 seconds, the application hangs forever in osalThreadSuspendS(). Apparently, it doesn't get waked up from the threads queue.
The problem is probably either in the OSAL port or in hal_queues.
I am using ChibiOS 3.0.1 ...
- Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 am
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [INFO] ChibiOS 2.6->3.0 porting guide
- Replies: 33
- Views: 31593
Re: [INFO] ChibiOS 2.6->3.0 porting guide
Hello,
While porting a STM32 CAN driver form 2.6 to 3.0 I spent some time on an introduced bug because of the API change of nvicSetSystemHandlerPriority() from the ARM Cortex port.
In 2.6 the above function needed an IRQ priority modified by the macro CORTEX_PRIORITY_MASK(). However, in 3.0 the ...
While porting a STM32 CAN driver form 2.6 to 3.0 I spent some time on an introduced bug because of the API change of nvicSetSystemHandlerPriority() from the ARM Cortex port.
In 2.6 the above function needed an IRQ priority modified by the macro CORTEX_PRIORITY_MASK(). However, in 3.0 the ...