Hi, yes I read the post you referenced.
The way I read the gcc manual we are not going to get 32 bit function pointers, because that would waste space for all mcu's only needing 16 bit pointers -- and that is the majority of AVR mcu's. Everything should work OK if EIND is default zero and the ...
Search found 5 matches
- Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:18 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: AVR tick-less (freerunning) for RT
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12156
- Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:31 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: AVR tick-less (freerunning) for RT
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12156
Re: AVR tick-less (freerunning) for RT
Hi,
Yes, I have it working also. All the tests reported success to the serial port.
I am using an Arduino MEGA2560 board (I changed MCU = atmega2560 in the Makefile) and the build gives the following warning:
Compiling C: ../../../os/rt/src/chthreads.c
avr-gcc -c ...
Yes, I have it working also. All the tests reported success to the serial port.
I am using an Arduino MEGA2560 board (I changed MCU = atmega2560 in the Makefile) and the build gives the following warning:
Compiling C: ../../../os/rt/src/chthreads.c
avr-gcc -c ...
- Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: AVR tick-less (freerunning) for RT
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12156
Re: AVR tick-less (freerunning) for RT
Thank you. I'll use that. It may take a day or two while I work on this.
Then I'll report back and let you know how everything is.
Thanks. Rick.
Then I'll report back and let you know how everything is.
Thanks. Rick.
- Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:28 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: AVR tick-less (freerunning) for RT
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12156
Re: AVR tick-less (freerunning) for RT
Hi, yes I can do some testing. Just let me know how to get the patch.
I'm currently forking from the primary Github location.
Thanks. Rick.
I'm currently forking from the primary Github location.
Thanks. Rick.
- Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:28 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: AVR tick-less (freerunning) for RT
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12156
AVR tick-less (freerunning) for RT
Hi, I am using a forked git copy of 3.0.0 and have NIL-periodic, NIL-freerunning, and RT-periodic working.
But, it looks like RT-freerunning is missing the necessary ports/AVR/chcore (chcore_timer) functions to communicate with HAL timer functions.
Is anyone working on this? do they need help ...
But, it looks like RT-freerunning is missing the necessary ports/AVR/chcore (chcore_timer) functions to communicate with HAL timer functions.
Is anyone working on this? do they need help ...