I actually hit this a little while ago, and failed to mention the fix.
In ChibiOS-RT/os/ext/CMSIS/ST/STM32F1xx/stm32f107xc.h , I copied in the definitions from the 207, and they worked just fine for me. It appears that the capitalization is slightly different (CR_DIV42 vs CR_Div42). The result ...
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:57 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Wrestling with MAC on F107
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18519
- Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:20 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: lwIP mailbox issue on initialization
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5589
Re: lwIP mailbox issue on initialization
It turned out to be an issue due to 16-bit vs. 32-bit systick counter resolution. I found a one-line fix.
Juv1228 helped me find a second bug where the vector name for the Ethernet interrupt doesn't get #defined for STM32F107, so the Ethernet interrupt just ends up being _unhandled_exception. That ...
Juv1228 helped me find a second bug where the vector name for the Ethernet interrupt doesn't get #defined for STM32F107, so the Ethernet interrupt just ends up being _unhandled_exception. That ...
- Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:27 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: lwIP mailbox issue on initialization
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5589
Re: lwIP mailbox issue on initialization
Just to give a quick update, it look like sys_arch_mbox_fetch is returning 0xffff, not 0xffffffff (SYS_ARCH_TIMEOUT).
I'm on an STM32F107, so I don't have any 32-bit timers sitting around, and thus CH_CFG_ST_RESOLUTION is 16, not 32. This is a big change that came with tickless in 3.0, right? I ...
I'm on an STM32F107, so I don't have any 32-bit timers sitting around, and thus CH_CFG_ST_RESOLUTION is 16, not 32. This is a big change that came with tickless in 3.0, right? I ...
- Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:25 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: lwIP mailbox issue on initialization
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5589
lwIP mailbox issue on initialization
Hi, I'm trying to get something (anything) working with lwIP on a custom board with an STM32F107 using the stable_3.0.x branch. I've mostly built it off of the STM32F407 lwip demp. I'm now stuck, as I'm trying to debug in the middle of some rather large pieces that I don't fully understand, name ...