Hi,
It looks like we are doing something similar, only on slightly different platforms.
Is there any specific reason why you are using the 2560?
The footprint is huge, for my use case.
With one Mini Pro, I can drive 4 wheels independently and also get the tacho feedback.
Would that be enough for you ...
Search found 50 matches
- Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:28 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: PWM generation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7690
- Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:15 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: chibios site is inaccessible via VPN
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5358
Re: chibios site is inaccessible via VPN
Hi,
That IP is not banned on our side, we ban only forum access anyway. It must be something else.
Giovanni
I think this is what happens:
* using a VPN means that reaching the internet, once inside the VPN, is done through a proxy.
* the intranet accessed through the VPN has at least 2 proxies ...
That IP is not banned on our side, we ban only forum access anyway. It must be something else.
Giovanni
I think this is what happens:
* using a VPN means that reaching the internet, once inside the VPN, is done through a proxy.
* the intranet accessed through the VPN has at least 2 proxies ...
- Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:27 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: [PATCH] AVR EXT
- Replies: 80
- Views: 265148
Re: [PATCH] AVR EXT
I supposed that you made your test with atmega328p mcu only?
Yes, that is correct.
If so, I will also made test with mega2560 to see if every things is fine.
thanks
Also for test, did you use the same test program under testhal/AVR/EXT withoug any modifications? If y made your own test ...
- Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Add support of Mini and Nano boards
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6391
Re: Add support of Mini and Nano boards
I had a quick check and they fix at least a problem I found, with the 328p vs 2560 where the 328p doesn't have EICRB.
- Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:48 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Tooling for testing?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2853
Tooling for testing?
Hello,
I'm curious to know how people test what they develop.
In my case the project is to have 2 or more Arduino Mini Pro on an I2C bus, as slaves.
The master is an Intel Edison, but I've tried also a Beagle Bone Black and I'm waiting for the delivery of a C.H.I.P. (it's a $9 ARM board with small ...
I'm curious to know how people test what they develop.
In my case the project is to have 2 or more Arduino Mini Pro on an I2C bus, as slaves.
The master is an Intel Edison, but I've tried also a Beagle Bone Black and I'm waiting for the delivery of a C.H.I.P. (it's a $9 ARM board with small ...
- Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:20 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: [PATCH] AVR EXT
- Replies: 80
- Views: 265148
Re: [PATCH] AVR EXT
Hi,
this is my version of the driver.
I got review from utzig about 1 year ago on a version where EXT and PCINT drivers were separate.
The comment was that the EXT and PCINT drivers should be merged.
So this version treats them almost transparently.
It should apply on top of trunk and for what I ...
this is my version of the driver.
I got review from utzig about 1 year ago on a version where EXT and PCINT drivers were separate.
The comment was that the EXT and PCINT drivers should be merged.
So this version treats them almost transparently.
It should apply on top of trunk and for what I ...
- Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:19 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Fix compilation bug for Micro Pro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14484
Re: Fix compilation bug for Micro Pro
I'm not sure what board you actually have but there is some "naming" issue going on. The PRO MICROs actually have an ATmega32u4 which does have EICRB! The two available at SparkFun:
m
m
I have the 3.3V one and used it to test/integrate the contributed USB driver, which means, I created the demo ...
m
m
I have the 3.3V one and used it to test/integrate the contributed USB driver, which means, I created the demo ...
- Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:53 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Fix compilation bug for Micro Pro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14484
Re: Fix compilation bug for Micro Pro
Since it's quite easy to integrate github with travis, adding support for travis in SVN should automatically enable the github mirror to trigger the builds/tests. I know of people who do this for cortex-m targets, never really seen for AVR. Would be a nice addition. I'm very short on time for the ...
- Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Fix compilation bug for Micro Pro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14484
Re: Fix compilation bug for Micro Pro
On a side note: I suppose ChibiOS has some sort of CI system (from a quick search on the SF page i couldn't find more details).
Without going as far as deploying binaries on real HW, would it be possible to add AVR to the build targets?
On a 6 y.o. laptop I can build from scratch the entire OS and ...
Without going as far as deploying binaries on real HW, would it be possible to add AVR to the build targets?
On a 6 y.o. laptop I can build from scratch the entire OS and ...
- Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:09 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Fix compilation bug for Micro Pro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14484
Re: Fix compilation bug for Micro Pro
m
In general it looks like some code needs to be moved into macro/functions inside platform/board files: the AVR is a large family and there is significant variation, even within the subset that can be found on Arduino boards.
IMHO supporting the 2 or 3 most popular AVRs that can be found on ...