I think that there are still problems, consider this:
msg_t usbTransmit(USBDriver *usbp, usbep_t ep, const usbbufptr_t buf, size_t n);
The "buf" parameter could point to either ROM or RAM data, aren't those different types on AVR?
In the AVR port, usbbufptr_t is optionally defined using a ...
Search found 5 matches
- Wed May 18, 2016 5:37 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: [PATCH] AVR USB device driver
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14875
- Wed May 11, 2016 5:52 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: [PATCH] AVR USB device driver
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14875
Re: [PATCH] AVR USB device driver
Reworked version of chibios type patch that only use the typedef on TX operations (which is the only case that make sense for AVR named address spaces atleast) so does not need typeof() operator:
From 0acccc56d5cf9073d38278d89ac8aa417656b3a2 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Rob Lippert ...
From 0acccc56d5cf9073d38278d89ac8aa417656b3a2 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Rob Lippert ...
- Mon May 09, 2016 6:06 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: [PATCH] AVR USB device driver
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14875
Re: [PATCH] AVR USB device driver
Sorry for the delay, finally got a chance to clean this up and sync against the recent HAL v4 changes that are going on in the base chibios which had a lot of USB API changes...
New pull request sent against the contrib repository here: m
I added the ability to use the named address spaces feature ...
New pull request sent against the contrib repository here: m
I added the ability to use the named address spaces feature ...
- Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:01 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: [PATCH] AVR USB device driver
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14875
Re: [PATCH] AVR USB device driver
Thanks for testing! I have an updated version locally that re-targets to the "contrib" repository, removes the need to change the API and fixes a few bugs that popped up when transferring large amounts of data.
I'm still trying to track down an interrupt timing bug during setup transactions that ...
I'm still trying to track down an interrupt timing bug during setup transactions that ...
- Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:34 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: [PATCH] AVR USB device driver
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14875
[PATCH] AVR USB device driver
Just a heads up to anyone who cares that I have implemented basic support to act as a USB device for hardware USB-capable AVR micros (sorry no V-USB!) in chibios HAL and sent a pull request via github at: m
Comments/complaints welcome (preferably on the pull request itself) if anyone is able or ...
Comments/complaints welcome (preferably on the pull request itself) if anyone is able or ...