Search found 7 matches
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:55 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: EXT vs ICU: which one should I use?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3085
Re: EXT vs ICU: which one should I use?
I'm on chibistudio and ChibiOS 17.6. Chibios 18 is trunk? I'm planning to use ugfx in this project and I don't know if it's ready to work alongside with development branch. Regarding timer at low level without using interrupts, is there any example of something similar on demos?
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:44 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: EXT vs ICU: which one should I use?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3085
EXT vs ICU: which one should I use?
Hi!
I wanna count pulses from a hall effect based flow meter. Knowing how much pulses per liter this sensor outputs and counting the total pulses while the liquid passes through the sensor, I should be able to measure how much of liquid has been dispensed in a more or less accurate way.
Should I ...
I wanna count pulses from a hall effect based flow meter. Knowing how much pulses per liter this sensor outputs and counting the total pulses while the liquid passes through the sensor, I should be able to measure how much of liquid has been dispensed in a more or less accurate way.
Should I ...
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:59 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Atmel Studio - new project from Makefile error (shell related)
- Replies: 49
- Views: 184082
Atmel Studio - new project from Makefile error (shell related)
I'm trying to create a new project from Makefile on Atmel Studio 7 using avr demo NIL-ARDUINO-UNO. This is the output:
------ Build started: Project: NIL-ARDUINO-UNO, Configuration: Debug AVR ------
Build started.
Project "NIL-ARDUINO-UNO.cproj" (default targets):
Target ...
------ Build started: Project: NIL-ARDUINO-UNO, Configuration: Debug AVR ------
Build started.
Project "NIL-ARDUINO-UNO.cproj" (default targets):
Target ...
- Thu May 25, 2017 2:35 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: ESP8266 - STM32 serial communication
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8607
Re: ESP8266 - STM32 serial communication
Hi Giovanni, thank you again!
It would be nice to learn more about threads and RTOS, it would be good for future usage.
But I do confess that I don't have any idea on how to proceed. I have the thread receiving everything on Rx line, all the time. Then I have this tfunction sending a command and ...
It would be nice to learn more about threads and RTOS, it would be good for future usage.
But I do confess that I don't have any idea on how to proceed. I have the thread receiving everything on Rx line, all the time. Then I have this tfunction sending a command and ...
- Wed May 24, 2017 9:07 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: ESP8266 - STM32 serial communication
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8607
Re: ESP8266 - STM32 serial communication
Giovanni, thanks for replying.
If I use sdWrite to send and sdGet to receive, I wouldn't even need a thread using event flags for receiving data, is it right? All of this become irrelevant...
static THD_WORKING_AREA(waWifiRx, 128);
static THD_FUNCTION(WifiRx, arg) {
(void)arg;
event_listener ...
If I use sdWrite to send and sdGet to receive, I wouldn't even need a thread using event flags for receiving data, is it right? All of this become irrelevant...
static THD_WORKING_AREA(waWifiRx, 128);
static THD_FUNCTION(WifiRx, arg) {
(void)arg;
event_listener ...
- Wed May 24, 2017 7:16 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: ESP8266 - STM32 serial communication
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8607
Re: ESP8266 - STM32 serial communication
WifiTx and WifiRx are threads, I can send a message from inside the function esp8266Cmd() to WifiTx thread using his pointer like this chMsgSend(tWifiTx, (msg_t)buffer);
After I send an AT command I need to wait for a reply message from wifi module. It will be implemented in esp8266ReadUntil(rsp ...
After I send an AT command I need to wait for a reply message from wifi module. It will be implemented in esp8266ReadUntil(rsp ...
- Wed May 24, 2017 5:49 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: ESP8266 - STM32 serial communication
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8607
ESP8266 - STM32 serial communication
Hi!
I have some experience with Atmel AVR family and decided it's time to learn a RTOS. It's my first experience with both, ARM and ChibiOS.
I'm trying to write a library to exchange data between a STM32 and an ESP8266 module using ChibiOS Serial Driver. I started the project and while it does ...
I have some experience with Atmel AVR family and decided it's time to learn a RTOS. It's my first experience with both, ARM and ChibiOS.
I'm trying to write a library to exchange data between a STM32 and an ESP8266 module using ChibiOS Serial Driver. I started the project and while it does ...