Search found 2 matches

by fredizzimo
Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:58 pm
Forum: Kinetis Support
Topic: I2C clock
Replies: 6
Views: 37354

Re: I2C clock

If you read the manual section 5.4.1 - "Device clock summary", you can see that the system clock goes up to 72 MHz, while the bus clock only goes to 50 Mhz, so if you want to run full speed the bus clock has to be slower.

I'm running the chip at 72Mhz, and use a 2 divider to get a 36Mhz bus clock ...
by fredizzimo
Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:17 pm
Forum: Kinetis Support
Topic: I2C clock
Replies: 6
Views: 37354

I2C clock

I'm going to use the I2C support on a MK20DX256VLH7 chip. So I started by looking at the implementation (currently I'm using flabbergast's fork, but now that it's merged I will probably soon start using the contrib version). But I think I found some bugs for the clock setting.

I'm not experience ...