I found this :
DTCM-RAM not accessible in read when the MCU is in Sleep mode (WFI/WFE)
Description
• The DTCM-RAM is not accessible in read during Sleep mode (when the CPU clock is
gated). When a read access to the DTCM-RAM is performed by an AHB bus master
(that are the DMAs) while the CPU is in ...
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:45 am
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [TALK] Problems with Cortex-M7
- Replies: 39
- Views: 99318
- Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:09 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [TALK] Problems with Cortex-M7
- Replies: 39
- Views: 99318
Re: [TALK] Problems with Cortex-M7
Hello,
I did but as DTCM is never cached, how could it affect it ?
I did but as DTCM is never cached, how could it affect it ?
- Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:26 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [TALK] Problems with Cortex-M7
- Replies: 39
- Views: 99318
Re: [TALK] Problems with Cortex-M7
Thank you for the answer.
Somewhat related question : I had ICache and DCache completely disabled. I had a DMA buffer in RAM3 for SDMMC1 aligned to 32 bytes. It did unaligned read sometimes. It worked fine. I re-enabled ICache/DCache and things went wrong when the reads where unaligned. How is this ...
Somewhat related question : I had ICache and DCache completely disabled. I had a DMA buffer in RAM3 for SDMMC1 aligned to 32 bytes. It did unaligned read sometimes. It worked fine. I re-enabled ICache/DCache and things went wrong when the reads where unaligned. How is this ...
- Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:01 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [TALK] Problems with Cortex-M7
- Replies: 39
- Views: 99318
Re: [TALK] Problems with Cortex-M7
Hello, if cache invalidation for DMA is handled by the user, are there any issues or disadvantages to merge the ram3 zone with ram1 and ram2 into a contiguous ram0 ?
From : ram0 : org = 0x20020000, len = 384k /* SRAM1 + SRAM2 */
ram1 : org = 0x20020000, len = 368k /* SRAM1 */
ram2 : org ...
From : ram0 : org = 0x20020000, len = 384k /* SRAM1 + SRAM2 */
ram1 : org = 0x20020000, len = 368k /* SRAM1 */
ram2 : org ...