Search found 2 matches
- Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:27 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: AVR tickless mode
- Replies: 3
- Views: 80932
Re: AVR tickless mode
We can't set tick frequency to 1000 in this case because AVR timer1 is capable of counting with frequency of clk/1024 at minimum. I could set prescaler to a lesser value (not 1024, but 256 for example, then tick frequency is 16000000/256=62500). This means that system timer would have a better ...
- Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:08 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: AVR tickless mode
- Replies: 3
- Views: 80932
AVR tickless mode
Hi,
I study ChibiOS and need some help.
When I tested tickless mode from Arduino Uno demo example, I found that prescaler value is hard-coded to 1024 (hal_st_lld.c) and tick frequency is set to 15625 (obviously F_CLK/1024). So I have a question:
- what is the basic principle on how to calculate ...
I study ChibiOS and need some help.
When I tested tickless mode from Arduino Uno demo example, I found that prescaler value is hard-coded to 1024 (hal_st_lld.c) and tick frequency is set to 15625 (obviously F_CLK/1024). So I have a question:
- what is the basic principle on how to calculate ...