Also,
To answer the first question in the post, I think the problem was you didn't have HAL_USE_SERIAL_USB enabled. I'm not positive but I would try there if you aren't already using the ChRt software.
ChibiOS-Contrib/testhal/KINETIS/TEENSY3_x/SERIAL/halconf.h lines 139-143
/**
* @brief Enables ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:40 am
- Forum: Kinetis Support
- Topic: Teensy 3.6 and MK66FX1M0VMD18 support?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 103028
- Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:31 am
- Forum: Kinetis Support
- Topic: Teensy 3.6 and MK66FX1M0VMD18 support?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 103028
Re: Teensy 3.6 and MK66FX1M0VMD18 support?
Hello,
I too have been programming with this wonderful library on my teensy projects. I specifically have been trying to get a CAN Bus up and running but have been running into some problems. I can send CAN messages out using the FlexCan library but I don't believe I am implementing a proper ...
I too have been programming with this wonderful library on my teensy projects. I specifically have been trying to get a CAN Bus up and running but have been running into some problems. I can send CAN messages out using the FlexCan library but I don't believe I am implementing a proper ...