Hi,
we want to implement some low level things in USB. For this reason we need access to the ULPI TX CMD Byte. How can I access this byte in chibios? I work with the board stm32f746G.
Is the function "lld_serve_interrupt" in port STM32 the right place to look at the ULPI TX CMDs?
Thanks for help ...
Search found 5 matches
- Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:43 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Accessing ULPI TX CMD Byte
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1705
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:30 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F746G problem to run
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10015
Re: STM32F746G problem to run
The problem depends also on the hub with which I connect the board. I have two different hubs. Usb 2 and 3. Please take this into account if you fix the problem.
Regards
Manfred
Regards
Manfred
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:58 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F746G problem to run
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10015
Re: STM32F746G problem to run
Hi,
I have now replaced the OpenOCD folder in "tools\openocd" with an older version and it runs now.
The version which runs is:
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0+dev-00226-g1c2e3d41d (2017-12-23-10:15)
Best Regards
Manfred
I have now replaced the OpenOCD folder in "tools\openocd" with an older version and it runs now.
The version which runs is:
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0+dev-00226-g1c2e3d41d (2017-12-23-10:15)
Best Regards
Manfred
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:31 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F746G problem to run
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10015
Re: STM32F746G problem to run
I get the following error with ChibiStudio Preview 21 for windows. Do you mean that the OpenOCD can also be the reason here?
Should I install an older version of ChibioStudio or how can this be done to downgrade OpenOCD?
Thanks
Manfred
-----------------------------------------------------
symbol ...
Should I install an older version of ChibioStudio or how can this be done to downgrade OpenOCD?
Thanks
Manfred
-----------------------------------------------------
symbol ...
- Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:48 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F746G problem to run
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10015
STM32F746G problem to run
Hi,
I get the error below, if I want to start debug. I read in the forum that other people also have had such an error but no solution helps.
I can flash the device and have no problem with TrueStudio or other IDEs with their toolchain.
I use:
Chibi Studio GCC 7.0
OpenOCD:stm327x6g_eval.cfg and also ...
I get the error below, if I want to start debug. I read in the forum that other people also have had such an error but no solution helps.
I can flash the device and have no problem with TrueStudio or other IDEs with their toolchain.
I use:
Chibi Studio GCC 7.0
OpenOCD:stm327x6g_eval.cfg and also ...