Search found 7 matches
- Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:53 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Cortex M7 support status/plans?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4592
Re: Cortex M7 support status/plans?
I meant specifically for the i.MX RT1060 used in Teensy 4.0. Is this something that is handled by chibios-contrib?
- Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:35 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Cortex M7 support status/plans?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4592
Cortex M7 support status/plans?
What's the status for these? I saw teensy 4.0 uses one and the actual MCU can do so much more It would be perfect for a much more demanding project as it is full of features and processing power, not to mention it's cost is so low.
I've found a library that allows for basic functionality ( m ...
I've found a library that allows for basic functionality ( m ...
- Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:50 pm
- Forum: Kinetis Support
- Topic: I2CD2 doesn't work while I2CD1 does, what's the catch?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 34228
Re: I2CD2 doesn't work while I2CD1 does, what's the catch?
Ok found the issue, the driver written used wrong defaults for I2C1..basically it assumed default bank in this case
- Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:42 pm
- Forum: Kinetis Support
- Topic: I2CD2 doesn't work while I2CD1 does, what's the catch?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 34228
Re: I2CD2 doesn't work while I2CD1 does, what's the catch?
Thanks for the reply, i'll have a better look then to see if i find something and report back
- Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:44 am
- Forum: Kinetis Support
- Topic: I2CD2 doesn't work while I2CD1 does, what's the catch?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 34228
I2CD2 doesn't work while I2CD1 does, what's the catch?
Hello. I'm running QMK firmware on a teensy 3.2 We've made lots of work with the community since the last time i've posted and we basically now fixing I2C support.
I've been testing the whole day and i've come to the result where I2CD1 works just fine but I2CD2 does not work at all. The mcu drives ...
I've been testing the whole day and i've come to the result where I2CD1 works just fine but I2CD2 does not work at all. The mcu drives ...
- Thu May 30, 2019 1:01 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Problem compiling ChibiOS for QMK
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8738
Re: Problem compiling ChibiOS for QMK
You are apparently right because (after removing gcc-arm-none-eabi, binutils-arm-none-eabi, and gcc-avr and installing gcc-arm-embedded from PPA) i managed to get ChibiOS 17.6.4 to compile successfully for stm32_f072. Then i've tried to compile for the teensy 3.2 but it seems this is an old enough ...
- Thu May 30, 2019 10:27 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Problem compiling ChibiOS for QMK
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8738
Problem compiling ChibiOS for QMK
Hello guys. I'm new to ChibiOS and i'm trying to compile QMK for teensy 3.2 under Ubuntu with chibiOS and i'm stuck now. I believe i've installed all the required packages, and i'm using the latest versions of everything. I'm not sure 100% if the issue is with ChibiOS but figured i could ask here as ...