Hello Giovanni I am sorry I completely forgot about this and did not see the notifications...
I cannot try to run your code immediately but I have been running my version of the change since my first post and it is working when I can very easily reproduce the old issue.
BUT I am only using 1 I2S ...
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:04 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Restarting an I2S transfer changes alignement in DMA RX buffer
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17331
- Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:57 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Restarting an I2S transfer changes alignement in DMA RX buffer
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17331
Re: Restarting an I2S transfer changes alignement in DMA RX buffer
Hello,
This is my first post in this forum
I think I just ran into this same problem though I did not fully characterized the issue on an STM32F429 (discovery board) and in RX mode.
I found those two links that seem related:
m
m
So it seems that the issue comes from the fact that when I2S is ...
This is my first post in this forum
I think I just ran into this same problem though I did not fully characterized the issue on an STM32F429 (discovery board) and in RX mode.
I found those two links that seem related:
m
m
So it seems that the issue comes from the fact that when I2S is ...