Thanks a lot, with Your help I get it work.
Joerg
Search found 29 matches
- Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:38 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
- Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:40 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
Re: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
Now I spent again some time to understand the sample.
Basically, I understand the structure of the program. But there are connections that I do not really understand. I would have to understand the whole structure of each function. For that I would need days or weeks, I think. I can only say again ...
Basically, I understand the structure of the program. But there are connections that I do not really understand. I would have to understand the whole structure of each function. For that I would need days or weeks, I think. I can only say again ...
- Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:51 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
Re: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
This all are ok, but for understanding is a sample / code snipe very helpful. I know that well from the Compiler i used fore Years (Bascom) 
- Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:28 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
Re: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
I visit that side, I think I have a generally problem understand the syntax
- Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:07 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
Re: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
Ok i have ordered a book... I hope is good and coming soon... ChibiOS/RT - Lambert M. Surhone
Do You know that book?
Do You know that book?
- Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:53 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
Re: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
Ok I think that did I understand.
and the other question?
why I have to configure ICU with "lastwide" and lastperiod" ???
Joerg
and the other question?
why I have to configure ICU with "lastwide" and lastperiod" ???
Joerg
- Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:26 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
Re: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
Yes but why I have to configure ICU with "lastwide" and lastperiod" ???
static void icuwidthcb(ICUDriver *icup) {
last_width = icuGetWidth(icup);
}
static void icuperiodcb(ICUDriver *icup) {
last_period = icuGetPeriod(icup);
}
static ICUConfig icucfg = {
ICU_INPUT_ACTIVE_HIGH,
10000 ...
static void icuwidthcb(ICUDriver *icup) {
last_width = icuGetWidth(icup);
}
static void icuperiodcb(ICUDriver *icup) {
last_period = icuGetPeriod(icup);
}
static ICUConfig icucfg = {
ICU_INPUT_ACTIVE_HIGH,
10000 ...
- Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:01 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
Re: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
ok I forget to do that.
then I only need that? And how I will get periodic ?
Sorry I still works more right than wrong with StdLibs from ST and chibios is absolutely different for me.
then I only need that? And how I will get periodic ?
Sorry I still works more right than wrong with StdLibs from ST and chibios is absolutely different for me.
- Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:01 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
Re: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
I think this I need?
static ICUConfig icucfg = {
ICU_INPUT_ACTIVE_HIGH,
10000, /* 10kHz ICU clock frequency. */
icuwidthcb,
icuperiodcb,
NULL,
ICU_CHANNEL_1
};
but this is called by
icucnt_t last_width, last_period;
static void icuwidthcb(ICUDriver *icup) {
palSetPad(GPIOD ...
static ICUConfig icucfg = {
ICU_INPUT_ACTIVE_HIGH,
10000, /* 10kHz ICU clock frequency. */
icuwidthcb,
icuperiodcb,
NULL,
ICU_CHANNEL_1
};
but this is called by
icucnt_t last_width, last_period;
static void icuwidthcb(ICUDriver *icup) {
palSetPad(GPIOD ...
- Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20195
Re: STMF4 get frequency of a signal on a input pin.
I did not understand how to use only ICU
In the sample pwm and icu is mixed. There is no simple ICU sample available ???
In the sample pwm and icu is mixed. There is no simple ICU sample available ???