Hello,
I've used the code from this project
m
It has kernel version 2.7.0 unstable (sounds reliable). My teammember used this version because it was easier to implement in our SDK. Later I got the task to make it CMSIS complient, so some code has been added to use the cmsis_os.c file from the ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri May 08, 2020 8:28 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: chHeapAlloc always returns NULL
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10014
- Thu May 07, 2020 1:49 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: chHeapAlloc always returns NULL
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10014
chHeapAlloc always returns NULL
Hello,
I've been trying to use ChibiOS for a while but something doesn't seem to work.
When I create a thread on the heap, chHeapAlloc is used. I use the default_heap by passing NULL through the MemoryHeap parameter, and as size I use 256. As my code is running, it won't enter the while (qp->h. ...
I've been trying to use ChibiOS for a while but something doesn't seem to work.
When I create a thread on the heap, chHeapAlloc is used. I use the default_heap by passing NULL through the MemoryHeap parameter, and as size I use 256. As my code is running, it won't enter the while (qp->h. ...