Hi,
Sorry for the very generic subject topic but I did not find any relevant, yet opened thread covering it. So the question is if anyone knows a good UTs framework which can be easily setup up with ChibiOS/HAL base related projects. I'm interested in execution of UTs natively on the host initially ...
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: UTs framework for ChibiOS/HAL base project
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2500
- Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:03 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Cortex-M0 bugs: 88167, 88656
- Replies: 11
- Views: 32357
Re: Cortex-M0 bugs: 88167, 88656
Hi,
I'm using latest ARM toolchain 9-2020-q2-update version released on 29th of May.
Can you please confirm that both issues: 88167, 88656 are already fixed in the gcc compiler (9.3.1) from that toolchain and so the below check & warning I got in ChibiOS ARMv6-M port is not relevant any more ...
I'm using latest ARM toolchain 9-2020-q2-update version released on 29th of May.
Can you please confirm that both issues: 88167, 88656 are already fixed in the gcc compiler (9.3.1) from that toolchain and so the below check & warning I got in ChibiOS ARMv6-M port is not relevant any more ...