Search found 6 matches

by davidli
Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:38 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: Raspberry Pi pico can not download other programs
Replies: 1
Views: 3035

Raspberry Pi pico can not download other programs

I have a question, I copied the program into Raspberry Pi pico when I was working on the project of thermal printer parking system, after that I tried to copy other programs but they failed, is it because the pico board can only copy one program?

hint.png
by davidli
Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:36 am
Forum: User Projects
Topic: 6-axis robot arm based on Arduino
Replies: 1
Views: 28115

6-axis robot arm based on Arduino

A few days ago I purchased a 6-axis robotic arm and implemented its grabbing through a serial screen and arduino uno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmcIOdKB61g
by davidli
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:01 am
Forum: User Projects
Topic: Intelligent access control based on ESP32 and TFT LCD
Replies: 1
Views: 28265

Re: Intelligent access control based on ESP32 and TFT LCD

code sharing

import mfrc522
import time
import _thread
from os import uname
from machine import Pin, UART
#from pyb import UART
#import machine

suos = Pin(32,Pin.OUT)
uart2 = UART(2, baudrate=115200, rx=16,tx=17,timeout=10)

ESP32_HSPI_CLOCK = 14
ESP32_HSPI_SLAVE_SELECT = 15
ESP32_HSPI_MISO ...
by davidli
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:57 am
Forum: User Projects
Topic: Intelligent access control based on ESP32 and TFT LCD
Replies: 1
Views: 28265

Intelligent access control based on ESP32 and TFT LCD

Required materials

ESP32
KOB electronic lock
Relay
STONE STWI070WT-01 touch panel display
MFRC522 module

Realized function

1. card registration.
2. username and password registration.
3. card swipe to unlock the electronic lock.
4. User name and password to unlock the electronic lock ...
by davidli
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:52 am
Forum: STM32 Support
Topic: RTC on STM32F407 freezes on power down
Replies: 5
Views: 5499

Re: RTC on STM32F407 freezes on power down

I also want to know how to solve this problem, should I try to replace the backup power supply if it does not work? Or is the only option to get a brand new unit?
by davidli
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:40 am
Forum: AVR Support
Topic: C++ on the AVR port
Replies: 4
Views: 102388

Re: C++ on the AVR port

Maybe it only works under windows?