Hello
Does the ChibiOS kernel supports execution of multiple binaries on a single uC core under control of the kernel. I am looking for something similar to a very simplistic time and space segregation solution. Sometimes also called modules or partitions. The main focus is not security. Moreover ...
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:04 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Binary partitioning
- Replies: 6
- Views: 19161
- Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:00 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Scheduling overhead
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2993
Scheduling overhead
Hello
I was asked to quantify how many CPU cycles are required for scheduling. I'm going to do an initial development for a series of devices. Could someone guide me to a place where I can find the number of CPU cycles to do the following:
* Preempt low priority thread and schedule high priority ...
I was asked to quantify how many CPU cycles are required for scheduling. I'm going to do an initial development for a series of devices. Could someone guide me to a place where I can find the number of CPU cycles to do the following:
* Preempt low priority thread and schedule high priority ...