Hi,
You also need updated GNU utilities (egrep etc), probably errors are caused by that.
If you start from a packaged ChibiStudio then all utilities are already included.
Giovanni
I think make.exe will cause the problem, now I tested with ChibiStudio, it's working fine,
Thank you, so much ...
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:21 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Does ChibiStudio support AVR microcontroller
- Replies: 5
- Views: 51228
- Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:26 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Does ChibiStudio support AVR microcontroller
- Replies: 5
- Views: 51228
Re: Does ChibiStudio support AVR microcontroller
Thank for reply,
I've tried the following setup:
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Eclipse Oxygen (32-bit)
- AVR Eclipse Plugin (2.4.2)
- WinAVR20100110
- NIL-ARDUINO-UNO from ChibiOS_21.11.1
I've some error message as follow:
23:17:46 **** Build of configuration Default for project NIL-ARDUINO ...
I've tried the following setup:
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Eclipse Oxygen (32-bit)
- AVR Eclipse Plugin (2.4.2)
- WinAVR20100110
- NIL-ARDUINO-UNO from ChibiOS_21.11.1
I've some error message as follow:
23:17:46 **** Build of configuration Default for project NIL-ARDUINO ...
- Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:36 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Does ChibiStudio support AVR microcontroller
- Replies: 5
- Views: 51228
Re: Does ChibiStudio support AVR microcontroller
Thank for reply,
I've tried the following setup:
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Eclipse Oxygen (32-bit)
- AVR Eclipse Plugin (2.4.2)
- NIL-ARDUINO-UNO from ChibiOS_21.11.1
I've some error message as follow:
23:17:46 **** Build of configuration Default for project NIL-ARDUINO-UNO ****
make all ...
I've tried the following setup:
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Eclipse Oxygen (32-bit)
- AVR Eclipse Plugin (2.4.2)
- NIL-ARDUINO-UNO from ChibiOS_21.11.1
I've some error message as follow:
23:17:46 **** Build of configuration Default for project NIL-ARDUINO-UNO ****
make all ...
- Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:18 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: Does ChibiStudio support AVR microcontroller
- Replies: 5
- Views: 51228
Does ChibiStudio support AVR microcontroller
Hello,
I'm interested in ChibiOS to use in Arduino UNO (Atmega 328) project.
I've downloaded ChibiStudio and WinAVR and tried to create a project but still not able to create a project for AVR microcontroller. Does ChibiStudio support AVR microcontroller?
If yes, please give me the direction how ...
I'm interested in ChibiOS to use in Arduino UNO (Atmega 328) project.
I've downloaded ChibiStudio and WinAVR and tried to create a project but still not able to create a project for AVR microcontroller. Does ChibiStudio support AVR microcontroller?
If yes, please give me the direction how ...