Search found 54 matches

by trunet
Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 am
Forum: Development and Feedback
Topic: possible bug on chibios 3 I2C code
Replies: 3
Views: 4056

possible bug on chibios 3 I2C code

os/hal/ports/STM32/LLD/I2Cv1/i2c_lld.c line 800:

Code: Select all

#if defined(STM32F1XX_I2C)
  osalDbgCheck((rxbytes == 0) || ((rxbytes > 1) && (rxbuf != NULL)));
#endif


is this correct, or I can't transfer 1 byte from I2C?
by trunet
Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:30 am
Forum: Development and Feedback
Topic: ST2S(chVTGetSystemTime()) resetting each 8 seconds
Replies: 2
Views: 3334

Re: ST2S(chVTGetSystemTime()) resetting each 8 seconds

answering my own question and making another...

on os/hal/ports/STM32/LLD/TIMv1/st_lld.h is setting VT to use STM32 TIMER 2. STM32F103 only have 16-bits timers that is 0-65535 system ticks, converting to seconds is a little less than 8 seconds.

Is there any way to make it go higher than this?
by trunet
Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:57 am
Forum: Development and Feedback
Topic: ST2S(chVTGetSystemTime()) resetting each 8 seconds
Replies: 2
Views: 3334

ST2S(chVTGetSystemTime()) resetting each 8 seconds

Hi,

I'm calling runtime = ST2S(chVTGetSystemTime()) and it's resetting to zero each 8 seconds.

ch.h configuration:
CH_CFG_ST_RESOLUTION 16
CH_CFG_ST_FREQUENCY 10000
CH_CFG_ST_TIMEDELTA 2
by trunet
Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 pm
Forum: Development and Feedback
Topic: [DONE] Broken RTC on ChibiOS 3
Replies: 13
Views: 10907

Re: Broken RTC on ChibiOS 3

Hi Giovanni,

I'm still have problems. I saw that you commited RTCv2 code, but I'm using RTCv1 as I'm using stm32f103... Complete make output is below.


Compiling rtc_lld.c
In file included from /Users/trunet/src/ChibiOS-RT/os/hal/include/rtc.h:102:0,
from /Users/trunet/src ...
by trunet
Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:54 pm
Forum: Development and Feedback
Topic: [DONE] Broken RTC on ChibiOS 3
Replies: 13
Views: 10907

[DONE] Broken RTC on ChibiOS 3

I'm trying to use RTC on my STM32F1 but I'm having compilation error:

Compiling test.c
In file included from /Users/trunet/src/ChibiOS-RT/os/hal/include/rtc.h:97:0,
from /Users/trunet/src/ChibiOS-RT/os/hal/include/hal.h:59,
from /Users/trunet/src/ChibiOS-RT/test/rt/test ...
by trunet
Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 pm
Forum: Development and Feedback
Topic: stm32f1xx standard peripheral library with chibios 3
Replies: 1
Views: 2811

stm32f1xx standard peripheral library with chibios 3

Hi,

How can I use stm32f1xx standard peripheral library with chibios 3?

Thanks,

Wagner
by trunet
Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:50 pm
Forum: STM32 Support
Topic: GPIOv1/v2 PAL #defines
Replies: 4
Views: 5148

Re: GPIOv1/v2 PAL #defines

sorry to resurrect the thread.

are you successfully made ugfx works on Hy-MINI STM32V? could you share your code?

Thanks,

Wagner
by trunet
Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:45 am
Forum: LCD Driver and Graphic Framework
Topic: HD44780 How to wire?
Replies: 1
Views: 4065

HD44780 How to wire?

Hi,

How can I wire a simple HD44780 LCD with my STM32F4Discovery board? I saw PORT_DATA and PORT_CTRL on definition file, however which pins? I want to use PB12-PB15 with 4-bits mode on my stm32f103 board. Will I need a level converter to control it using 3.3v?

Thanks,

Wagner Sartori Junior
by trunet
Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:20 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: Fastest microcontroller that chibios could run
Replies: 1
Views: 2803

Fastest microcontroller that chibios could run

Hi,

A simple question: What is the fastest microcontroller that chibios could run with at least GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART/USART, USB and RTC hal drivers working?

Thanks,

Wagner Sartori Junior
by trunet
Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: Hard time understanding 2.5 events
Replies: 6
Views: 4891

Re: Hard time understanding 2.5 events

Success. After this explanation I declared 5 eventsource and eventlisten for each one on my threads.

Thank you very much.