Not each of them have hal, and this way it is possible to port.
Osal for RT and NIL as far as I understand cost's nothing with code optimization.
Search found 39 matches
- Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:01 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [LOG] RT 4.0 and NIL 2.0
- Replies: 33
- Views: 25089
- Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:07 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: machine control + SDcard
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7252
Re: machine control + SDcard
Hello,
I work on pressure calibrator which use 2 stepper motors + SD card for settings save.
This for perfectly fine. High priority thread for regulation, and lower priority thread for GUI and also for filesystem.
I work on pressure calibrator which use 2 stepper motors + SD card for settings save.
This for perfectly fine. High priority thread for regulation, and lower priority thread for GUI and also for filesystem.
- Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:04 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F7 SV#8 error
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8509
Re: STM32F7 SV#8 error
CORTEX_SIMPLIFIED_PRIORITY works, but it is only work around of real problem. As far as I remember this problem fallowed me from the beginning. The earliest revision which I'm sure I used is 8391.
Edit: I also checked BASEPRI register when error happens and its 0. To check it I modified _dbg_check ...
Edit: I also checked BASEPRI register when error happens and its 0. To check it I modified _dbg_check ...
- Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:21 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F7 SV#8 error
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8509
Re: STM32F7 SV#8 error
SV#8 happens in TIM3 IRQ. Priority of this irq is set to 7, ive checked nvic register and its 0x70 so its ok.
Error happens in irq-storm also, not only in my application.
Please check posted example. It's simple copy paste from STM32F4 to STM32F7.
Error happens in irq-storm also, not only in my application.
Please check posted example. It's simple copy paste from STM32F4 to STM32F7.
- Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:26 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F7 SV#8 error
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8509
STM32F7 SV#8 error
I have a problem with sv8 error. It happens sometimes in may application so I ported irq-storm from f4 to f7 and it happens there also.
I post ported code - it uses cdc instead of serial but it shouldn't be the case.
I post ported code - it uses cdc instead of serial but it shouldn't be the case.
- Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:02 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: stm32f7 support status? :)
- Replies: 40
- Views: 30987
Re: stm32f7 support status? :)
Hello 
In next few weeks when I receive PCBs I will have to use SPI with stm32f7 and I can help make it working. For now I use I2C in IRQ mode ( I use it to interact with touch panel from discovery board) and its OK.
In next few weeks when I receive PCBs I will have to use SPI with stm32f7 and I can help make it working. For now I use I2C in IRQ mode ( I use it to interact with touch panel from discovery board) and its OK.
- Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:04 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Mutex possible bug.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4519
Mutex possible bug.
I'm using ChibiOS from svn "chibios-svn-8219-trunk" on stm32f7 disco board. I have two threads: main for GUI and second for touch panel polling. Touch panel thread has +1 prio. After a some period of time (seconds to minutes) system stops in chSysUnlock() called from chMtxUnlock(). Inserting ...
- Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:44 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: stm32f7 support status? :)
- Replies: 40
- Views: 30987
Re: stm32f7 support status? :)
I have found some strange behave. I tried to use FPU. I switched it on by writing "hard" parameter. And trying to start mcu ends in _unhandled_exception. Source of irq was "1 Reset_Handler() 0x08000210" which is "08000210: vmsr fpscr, r0". What is more interesting when I step by step this ...
- Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: stm32f7 support status? :)
- Replies: 40
- Views: 30987
Re: stm32f7 support status? :)
Giovanni, can I have one more request for You ?
I cant generate board files, and I guess I need latest version of ChibiStudio plugin
I cant generate board files, and I guess I need latest version of ChibiStudio plugin
- Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:06 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: stm32f7 support status? :)
- Replies: 40
- Views: 30987
Re: stm32f7 support status? :)
I was trying with this ac6 openocd but I was missing -s "C:\ChibiStudio\tools\openocd\scripts". Thanks a lot.
I just started prepering msys2 to build my own openocd but now I skip it
I just started prepering msys2 to build my own openocd but now I skip it