Search found 6 matches

by emmayashri
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:09 am
Forum: User Projects
Topic: [Pecan Pico 7] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons
Replies: 25
Views: 97016

Re: [Pecan Pico 7] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons

Hey Wow, amazing progress in balloon tracking. The pecan pico 7 lightweight design and advanced features are impressive and also it transmit Jpeg images. I want to know that It will have self Jpeg compressor features. Is these project completed, if completed then where I can get this. Please let me ...
by emmayashri
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:16 am
Forum: User Projects
Topic: [Pecan Pico 7] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons
Replies: 25
Views: 97016

Re: [Pecan Pico 7] Solar powered camera tracker for balloons

Hey Wow, amazing progress in balloon tracking. The pecan pico 7 lightweight design and advanced features are impressive and also it transmit Jpeg images. I want to know that It will have self Jpeg compression features. Is these project completed, if completed then where I can get this. Please let me ...
by emmayashri
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:02 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: board.h generator
Replies: 2
Views: 25616

Re: board.h generator

skylin008 wrote:Is there a tools to generator or define board.h for Init GPIO, The host platform is ubuntu, thanks!

Hey hi, sorry for asking, may I know, why you're looking for a tool to generate or define board.h for initializing GPIO on Ubuntu?
by emmayashri
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:08 pm
Forum: General Support
Topic: STM32U5 Support?
Replies: 9
Views: 37628

Re: STM32U5 Support?

Hey hi, I've been eagerly awaiting updates on STM32U5 support. It's great to hear that some partial work has been committed in trunk.
by emmayashri
Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:03 pm
Forum: Development and Feedback
Topic: Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?
Replies: 7
Views: 33121

Re: Support for new AT32F4 blackpill?

Hey hi, this is very interesting discussion.
by emmayashri
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:26 am
Forum: General Support
Topic: Chibios projecct compilation in VScode
Replies: 4
Views: 29192

Re: Chibios projecct compilation in VScode

Hey hi, install the ARM toolchain then ChibiOS repository in your project directory. Configure ChibiOS files and VS Code settings for ARM development.