Hi,
I am currently experimenting on the Teensy 4.1 with ChibiOS/SB.
Unluckily i get an MUNSTKERR MemManage fault when using SVCs, currently I only tested the fastcalls SVCs.
What could be the reason for that? Where should I start searching?
Thank You.
Greeting Sebastian
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Aug 01, 2025 12:30 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: MemManage MUNSTKERR when using syscalls on Cortex M7
- Replies: 1
- Views: 16113
- Tue Oct 22, 2024 4:12 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Scheduling and Synchronous messages
- Replies: 3
- Views: 24198
Re: Scheduling and Synchronous messages
Hi Giovanni,
the processing part, so between chMsgWait and chMsgRelease takes about 1-2 milliseconds or even less.
Best Regards
Sebastian
the processing part, so between chMsgWait and chMsgRelease takes about 1-2 milliseconds or even less.
Best Regards
Sebastian
- Tue Oct 22, 2024 2:35 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Scheduling and Synchronous messages
- Replies: 3
- Views: 24198
Scheduling and Synchronous messages
Hello,
I am currently using ChibiOS/RT for a small project.
I am trying to build a service based architecture, where I have multiple different "service" threads for different hardware and software parts (like Display, HID, Log, etc.)
For communication I use chMsgSend and chMsgRelease, so ...
I am currently using ChibiOS/RT for a small project.
I am trying to build a service based architecture, where I have multiple different "service" threads for different hardware and software parts (like Display, HID, Log, etc.)
For communication I use chMsgSend and chMsgRelease, so ...