I control my 3D printer with Chibios.
I use a STM32F417 and can print high resolution g-code files from the SD-card without problems.
The max. steprate is around above 100kHz. (Never tested it to the limit)
An CNC should be no problem.
Search found 10 matches
- Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:05 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: machine control + SDcard
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7238
- Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:02 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 USB Host?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19239
Re: STM32 USB Host?
I have the STM32 host stack running under ChibiOS 3.
I used this project as a starting point:
https://github.com/ErikZalm/uubt
I used this project as a starting point:
https://github.com/ErikZalm/uubt
- Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:59 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: Post your PCB
- Replies: 36
- Views: 36477
Re: Post your PCB
It is a 3D printer controller.
- Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:26 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: Post your PCB
- Replies: 36
- Views: 36477
Re: Post your PCB
This is a board I designed.
It is running ChibiOS 3.0
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ErikZ ... ronics.jpg
It is running ChibiOS 3.0
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ErikZ ... ronics.jpg
- Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:13 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: [WARNING] Switching the trunk to ChibiOS 3.0
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2906
Re: [WARNING] Switching the trunk to ChibiOS 3.0
Hello Giovanni,
What are the needed changes for switch ChibiOS 2.6 to 3.0.
What are the needed changes for switch ChibiOS 2.6 to 3.0.
- Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:50 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Hang on STM32F4 Discovery and MAC driver
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10021
Re: Hang on STM32F4 Discovery and MAC driver
Hello,
I also have a board with the KSZ8051RNL.
I use a external 50MHz osc. and have init the phy.
I made the following changes:
board.h
/*
* Ethernet PHY type.
*/
#define MII_KSZ8051RNL_ID 0x00221550
#define BOARD_PHY_ID MII_KSZ8051RNL_ID
#define BOARD_PHY_RMII
mcuconf.h
#define ...
I also have a board with the KSZ8051RNL.
I use a external 50MHz osc. and have init the phy.
I made the following changes:
board.h
/*
* Ethernet PHY type.
*/
#define MII_KSZ8051RNL_ID 0x00221550
#define BOARD_PHY_ID MII_KSZ8051RNL_ID
#define BOARD_PHY_RMII
mcuconf.h
#define ...
- Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:57 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
- Replies: 36
- Views: 27861
Re: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
Thanks,
It works ok now.
Erik
It works ok now.
Erik
- Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:59 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
- Replies: 36
- Views: 27861
Re: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
Hello Giovanni,
I found 2 problems with the driver.
1. On OSX and a vmware virtual machine the enumeration fails. The address needs to be reset to 0 in usb_lld_reset().
( OTG->DCFG = (OTG->DCFG & ~DCFG_DAD_MASK) | DCFG_DAD(0); )
2. When I use termite as terminal program (In windows XP) the ...
I found 2 problems with the driver.
1. On OSX and a vmware virtual machine the enumeration fails. The address needs to be reset to 0 in usb_lld_reset().
( OTG->DCFG = (OTG->DCFG & ~DCFG_DAD_MASK) | DCFG_DAD(0); )
2. When I use termite as terminal program (In windows XP) the ...
- Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:26 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
- Replies: 36
- Views: 27861
Re: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
Hello Giovanni,
Thanks for working on the USB driver.
I can make USB traces with an ellisys analyzer.
Do you want cvs traces or ellisys native format. You can download the software to view it from ellisys.
(http://www.ellisys.com/products/usbex200/download.php)
Erik
Thanks for working on the USB driver.
I can make USB traces with an ellisys analyzer.
Do you want cvs traces or ellisys native format. You can download the software to view it from ellisys.
(http://www.ellisys.com/products/usbex200/download.php)
Erik
- Thu May 31, 2012 12:19 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
- Replies: 36
- Views: 27861
Re: ChibiOS/testhal/STM32F4xx/USB_CDC
Hello Giovanni,
Can you give an update on the STM32F4 USB status?
Do you have a todo list and development branch so we can help implementing and testing the driver?
Erik
Can you give an update on the STM32F4 USB status?
Do you have a todo list and development branch so we can help implementing and testing the driver?
Erik