I enabled 2 SPI's, they are SPI1 and SPI4.
I changed configuration in mcuconf.h
#define STM32_SPI_USE_SPI1 TRUE
#define STM32_SPI_USE_SPI2 FALSE
#define STM32_SPI_USE_SPI3 FALSE
#define STM32_SPI_USE_SPI4 TRUE
I changed configuration in halconf.h
#if !defined(HAL_USE_SPI) || defined(__DOXYGEN ...
Search found 10 matches
- Sat Jul 12, 2025 10:45 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: SPI Communication
- Replies: 11
- Views: 34574
- Fri Jul 11, 2025 10:07 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: SPI Communication
- Replies: 11
- Views: 34574
Re: SPI Communication
I checked the Demo multi SPi example code, in that only 1 spi ports has been used. i want to use 2 spi ports.
Thank You
Thank You
- Wed Jul 09, 2025 11:20 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: SPI Communication
- Replies: 11
- Views: 34574
Re: SPI Communication
I assigned the GPIO Pins for CS Pin manually, I checked the Clock pulse for Spi1 and Spi4. I observed Spi1 clock is present and the SPI4 clock is absent. what will cause for clock pulse not working. More than 1 spi ports are using what is the configuration. How to use 2 spi ports in stm32f765 ...
- Wed Jul 09, 2025 6:38 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: SPI Communication
- Replies: 11
- Views: 34574
Re: SPI Communication
I tried individual sensor by changing pin configuration, valid data i received but when i tried 2 sensors in single code there is a problem.
- Tue Jul 08, 2025 1:00 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: SPI Communication
- Replies: 11
- Views: 34574
Re: SPI Communication
I checked with spiSend(), code is not executing.
- Tue Jul 08, 2025 10:48 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: SPI Communication
- Replies: 11
- Views: 34574
SPI Communication
Hi.,
I am using ICM206089 SPI1 Port and MS5611 SPI4 port to get Accel, Gyro values from ICM20689 and the Pressure, Temperature values from the MS5611.
Initialization Code is
static const SPIConfig spi1cfg = {
.ssport = NULL,
.sspad = 0,
.cr1 = SPI_CR1_MSTR | SPI_CR1_SSM | SPI_CR1_SSI | SPI_CR1 ...
I am using ICM206089 SPI1 Port and MS5611 SPI4 port to get Accel, Gyro values from ICM20689 and the Pressure, Temperature values from the MS5611.
Initialization Code is
static const SPIConfig spi1cfg = {
.ssport = NULL,
.sspad = 0,
.cr1 = SPI_CR1_MSTR | SPI_CR1_SSM | SPI_CR1_SSI | SPI_CR1 ...
- Tue Jul 08, 2025 7:01 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
- Replies: 5
- Views: 17164
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
I found the problem and rectified.
Thank You
Thank You
- Fri Jun 27, 2025 11:37 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
- Replies: 5
- Views: 17164
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
defining Pins initialization is working but inside the main functions are not working. suggest me the solution. Same code i flashed to stm32f767 board led is blinking but the problem is not working in stm32f765 controller.
- Thu Jun 26, 2025 5:46 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
- Replies: 5
- Views: 17164
Re: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
I have selected the STM32F767 controller, I wrote blink led code and compiled, flashed the hex file to the controller, but the code is doesn't execute.
- Tue Jun 24, 2025 11:32 am
- Forum: ChibiOS/RT
- Topic: Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
- Replies: 5
- Views: 17164
Add STM32F765II configuration in chibios
Hi.,
I want to create a project by using STM32F765II in chibios. Help me to create a configuration file for the STM32F765 controller.
Thank You.,
Regards
Karthik
I want to create a project by using STM32F765II in chibios. Help me to create a configuration file for the STM32F765 controller.
Thank You.,
Regards
Karthik