I have bought very basic board with STM32F103C8T6 uC. I am trying to make the icu to work w/o success. The ICU seems not to start as the line is low after starting and enabling the ICU. Very similar code works well on STM32F4 board.
BTW, one of the ChibiOS customers created a control board based on the STM32F4-Discovery, it has the DP83848 in RMII mode clocked by a MCO. I should ...
Please also note, that for bmsr I am also getting the value 1111111111111111 from time to time. How can i change the clocks to be sure that it is the hardware problem, not software?
Accoring to clocking, question- everything works on defaults just like in LWIP demo example. I was trying to change as little as possible to eliminate possible failure causes- which is me and my code . I just wanted to be sure that that it is not my fault It has a 50MHz oscillator ...