Did you ever get the RTC working on the STM32F0?
What do you do to get STM32_PCLK1?
Search found 24 matches
- Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:26 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: [DONE] stm32f0 RTC support
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10064
- Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: [DONE]32bit Timers on STM32F4
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6612
Re: [DONE]32bit Timers on STM32F4
Awesome, thanks!
- Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:25 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Backup SRAM
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8079
Re: Backup SRAM
Would you prefer a patch?
- Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:14 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Backup SRAM
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8079
Re: Backup SRAM
So, barthess comes into the chat, I explain him my issue, says a couple of words and BINGO, solves my issue, indirectly. I had basically forgotten to enable the backup voltage regulator, and he told me that it probably needed a special hal init case, like RTC.
So now, with only these 5 lines at the ...
So now, with only these 5 lines at the ...
- Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Backup SRAM
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8079
Backup SRAM
I'm trying to use the Backup SRAM, the one located in the Backup Domain, at 0x40024000, (BKPSRAM_BASE), and I'm quite confused about how to go about it. This is on a STM32F4 (custom board) with working RTC on backup battery (CR2032).
I see that hal_lld_init() calls hal_lld_backup_domain_init(), but ...
I see that hal_lld_init() calls hal_lld_backup_domain_init(), but ...
- Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:29 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: [DONE]32bit Timers on STM32F4
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6612
Re: 32bit Timers on STM32F4
I've attached the patch, which is only 2 lines really.
It may be possible to move the typedef to the config file, would that makes sense? Or maybe through some #ifdefs.
But yes, my timers are now 32-bit compatible.
It may be possible to move the typedef to the config file, would that makes sense? Or maybe through some #ifdefs.
But yes, my timers are now 32-bit compatible.
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:26 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: [DONE]32bit Timers on STM32F4
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6612
Re: 32bit Timers on STM32F4
I did remove the cast. Well, I now cast as a gptcnt_t instead of uint16_t, and I also changed the typedef of gptcnt_t to be a uint32_t. That actually makes it all work nice.
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:44 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: [DONE]32bit Timers on STM32F4
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6612
Re: 32bit Timers on STM32F4
The only thing I can see from allowing them to be 32bit is (at least for the STM32F4 port), that gpt_lld_change_interval() casts the value to a uint16_t.
What I'm really proposing is changing gptcnt_t to be uint32_t instead of uint16_t.
What I'm really proposing is changing gptcnt_t to be uint32_t instead of uint16_t.
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:17 am
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: [DONE]32bit Timers on STM32F4
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6612
[DONE]32bit Timers on STM32F4
Hi there!
TIM2/5 are both 32bit timers, but, from what I can see, they can't be uses as that, just as 16bit, since there's quite a few places where parameters are cast into uint16_t.
Is there any reason I can't modify code to allow the full 32bit range?
Thanks.
TIM2/5 are both 32bit timers, but, from what I can see, they can't be uses as that, just as 16bit, since there's quite a few places where parameters are cast into uint16_t.
Is there any reason I can't modify code to allow the full 32bit range?
Thanks.
- Wed May 29, 2013 2:51 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32F4 SD-based Bootloader
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4045
STM32F4 SD-based Bootloader
Originally from:
http://forum.chibios.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=417&start=10
That bootloader is for the STM32F1, which has very different memory layout to the STM32F4, and the flash interface registers too, I decided to just basically start from scratch, leaving basically the error defines and ...
http://forum.chibios.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=417&start=10
That bootloader is for the STM32F1, which has very different memory layout to the STM32F4, and the flash interface registers too, I decided to just basically start from scratch, leaving basically the error defines and ...