I think it will be more interesting to create more complicated web demo (like ST one). I'll try to port setting leds and ADC value output. May be it is worth to port some useful services, like tftp.
Wait a minute. Then what about the tutorial on our blog?
That clearly describes how to get the ...
Search found 11 matches
- Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:12 am
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 Ethernet Demo
- Replies: 259
- Views: 228720
- Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:08 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 Ethernet Demo
- Replies: 259
- Views: 228720
Re: STM32 Ethernet Demo
Giovanni wrote:It would be a nice idea to write a small guide for Ethernet on the Discovery.
Giovanni
Yeah.
If you could upload the project I could combine it with the guide/blog-post I've already made: http://blog.tkjelectronics.dk/2012/08/e ... ernal-phy/
- Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:09 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 Ethernet Demo
- Replies: 259
- Views: 228720
Re: STM32 Ethernet Demo
@tki:
If you like you can open a new topic about your issues. I used JLink with the Segger gdbserver and openocd - both worked fine for me and ChibiOS. Your troubles should be easy to solve.
To me the debugging of ChibiOS also worked in the beginning (demo projects).
But when I started filling my ...
If you like you can open a new topic about your issues. I used JLink with the Segger gdbserver and openocd - both worked fine for me and ChibiOS. Your troubles should be easy to solve.
To me the debugging of ChibiOS also worked in the beginning (demo projects).
But when I started filling my ...
- Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:42 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 Ethernet Demo
- Replies: 259
- Views: 228720
Re: STM32 Ethernet Demo
@mabl, I definitely don't think FreeRTOS is any easier than ChbiOS.
But for now I can only get debugging with our J-link and using CooCox to work with FreeRTOS.
But if it worked for ChibiOS I would definitely use that too!
But for now I can only get debugging with our J-link and using CooCox to work with FreeRTOS.
But if it worked for ChibiOS I would definitely use that too!
- Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:56 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 Ethernet Demo
- Replies: 259
- Views: 228720
Re: STM32 Ethernet Demo
I tried to mix ARMCM4-STM32F407-LWIP with STM32F407-DISCOVERY demos using Thomas connections layout, but I cant win I think it's worth to create STM32F407-DISCOVERY-LWIP demo in Chibios distribution, but I am afraid it's too complicated task for me.
I agree with you. I gave up on this task too and ...
I agree with you. I gave up on this task too and ...
- Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32 GPIOE and debugging problems
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8100
Re: STM32 GPIOE and debugging problems
Bump
Any suggestions on the debugging problem?
Any suggestions on the debugging problem?
- Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32 GPIOE and debugging problems
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8100
Re: STM32 GPIOE and debugging problems
Giovanni wrote:That debugging problem is not something I can addressI don't have any experience with Jlink, are you using OpenOCD as GDB server? it can be tricky to setup properly.
Giovanni
No, I'm using the JLink ODB Server which you have to point at in the debugging settings.
- Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:15 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32 GPIOE and debugging problems
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8100
Re: STM32 GPIOE and debugging problems
Hi,
Could you verify the values in the GPIO registers after executing palSetPadMode(GPIOE, 2, PAL_MODE_OUTPUT_PUSHPULL)? this will tell us if the port has been correctly programmed, if not then it must be something not related to port setup.
Giovanni
Ok, I would like to give you this information ...
Could you verify the values in the GPIO registers after executing palSetPadMode(GPIOE, 2, PAL_MODE_OUTPUT_PUSHPULL)? this will tell us if the port has been correctly programmed, if not then it must be something not related to port setup.
Giovanni
Ok, I would like to give you this information ...
- Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: STM32 GPIOE and debugging problems
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8100
STM32 GPIOE and debugging problems
Hi all ChibiOS users.
I have just started testing the ChibiOS RTOS system and have sucessfully got both Ethernet, PWM and other things to work at our STM32-E407 board from Olimex, featuring an STM32F407ZG chip.
My only problem currently is that I can't seem to get the GPIOE port working, the one ...
I have just started testing the ChibiOS RTOS system and have sucessfully got both Ethernet, PWM and other things to work at our STM32-E407 board from Olimex, featuring an STM32F407ZG chip.
My only problem currently is that I can't seem to get the GPIOE port working, the one ...
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:29 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: STM32 Ethernet Demo
- Replies: 259
- Views: 228720
Re: STM32 Ethernet Demo
Hi,
The latest version is 2.5.0 and you don't need to add anything, there are two demos for the Discovery ready to be compiled. You may also the latest code by checking out the repository, usually also the trunk code is in excellent shape.
There is a Ethernet demo for the Olimex STM32-P407 that ...
The latest version is 2.5.0 and you don't need to add anything, there are two demos for the Discovery ready to be compiled. You may also the latest code by checking out the repository, usually also the trunk code is in excellent shape.
There is a Ethernet demo for the Olimex STM32-P407 that ...