Dear Giovanni,
Thanks it solve the issue. But, just to understand, do you know why I need to add this file only with GCC 6.3 ?
Thanks again,
Fede
Search found 37 matches
- Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:52 am
- Forum: ChibiStudio
- Topic: Liking error only with GCC 6.3
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4567
- Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:43 pm
- Forum: ChibiStudio
- Topic: Liking error only with GCC 6.3
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4567
Liking error only with GCC 6.3
Dear All,
I'm currently working with last stable version of chibios (17.6.3) and chibistudio (preview 19).
What is hapenning is that if I launch chibistudio with "Chibi Studio GCC 4.7" shortcut everything goes smooth: 0 error 0 warning.
While when I've tried to build exactly the same project with ...
I'm currently working with last stable version of chibios (17.6.3) and chibistudio (preview 19).
What is hapenning is that if I launch chibistudio with "Chibi Studio GCC 4.7" shortcut everything goes smooth: 0 error 0 warning.
While when I've tried to build exactly the same project with ...
- Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:39 am
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: OpenOCD Board file for STM32F072B-Discovery
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2954
OpenOCD Board file for STM32F072B-Discovery
Hi all!
this is the .cfg file for STM32F072B-Discovery board to be used with OpenOCD.
I don't know why but this micro use a different reset method.
I hope this will be useful to some other.
Bye
# STM32F072B-Discovery board
# http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/FM116/SC959 ...
this is the .cfg file for STM32F072B-Discovery board to be used with OpenOCD.
I don't know why but this micro use a different reset method.
I hope this will be useful to some other.
Bye
# STM32F072B-Discovery board
# http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/FM116/SC959 ...
- Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:25 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Need explanations about Floating Point Unit
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16891
Re: Need explanations about Floating Point Unit
Thanks Giovanni, but i can't understand why it is a double precision...
According to: http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/jp/resource/technical/document/application_note/DM00047230.pdf
3.5.1 Arithmetic instructions [pag. 14]
The FPU offers arithmetic instructions for:
â ...
According to: http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/jp/resource/technical/document/application_note/DM00047230.pdf
3.5.1 Arithmetic instructions [pag. 14]
The FPU offers arithmetic instructions for:
â ...
- Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:45 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Need explanations about Floating Point Unit
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16891
Need explanations about Floating Point Unit
Hi all,
I would like to use the fpu on stm32f4 Discovery board, to do that I have to set (USE_FPU = yes) in the makefile and that's all?
so whether I write: float x = 2.0f * 5.0f; this will be calculated with fpu?
I noticed these two rows in the bottom of makefile:
ifeq ($(USE_FPU),yes)
USE ...
I would like to use the fpu on stm32f4 Discovery board, to do that I have to set (USE_FPU = yes) in the makefile and that's all?
so whether I write: float x = 2.0f * 5.0f; this will be calculated with fpu?
I noticed these two rows in the bottom of makefile:
ifeq ($(USE_FPU),yes)
USE ...
- Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:07 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: DS1307 RTC I2C library
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18866
Re: DS1307 RTC I2C library
Hi pito, thank you for your trouble-shooting!
I think that it is possible to use the standard tm structure... but sincerely this integration is too much... "time consuming for my stuff"
But this is downright a good idea...
Ps: Repo updated!
I think that it is possible to use the standard tm structure... but sincerely this integration is too much... "time consuming for my stuff"
But this is downright a good idea...
Ps: Repo updated!
- Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: DS1307 RTC I2C library
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18866
Re: DS1307 RTC I2C library
Upgrading code ... ... ... Done!
- Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:56 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: DS1307 RTC I2C library
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18866
Re: DS1307 RTC I2C library
Hi pito!
thanks again, i'll update the library with this trick...
If you are interested, i would like to add you as author of ChibiOS TinyRTC DS1307 repo. (with R/W privileges)
So you could upload your version (PCF8563) in the same repo...
tell me about this idea...
PS: only if you like to ...
thanks again, i'll update the library with this trick...
If you are interested, i would like to add you as author of ChibiOS TinyRTC DS1307 repo. (with R/W privileges)
So you could upload your version (PCF8563) in the same repo...
tell me about this idea...
PS: only if you like to ...
- Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:40 am
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: DS1307 RTC I2C library
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18866
Re: DS1307 RTC I2C library
Thank you pito!
I'll update the library...
bye
I'll update the library...
bye
- Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:38 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: DS1307 RTC I2C library
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18866
DS1307 RTC I2C library
Hi all!
this is a first release of a small library that allow the communication with DS1307 RTC module...
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chibiostinyrtcds1307/
[url]hg clone ssh://[email protected]/p/chibio ... s1307/code chibiostinyrtcds1307-code[/url]
I hope that it will helpful to someone, besides me
bye
fede
this is a first release of a small library that allow the communication with DS1307 RTC module...
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chibiostinyrtcds1307/
[url]hg clone ssh://[email protected]/p/chibio ... s1307/code chibiostinyrtcds1307-code[/url]
I hope that it will helpful to someone, besides me
bye
fede