Yes, serial driver works good but there are some compilation problems with uart - missing brackets. There's patch.
From f028bce10ba4fa6de315d871149623e080d2b7e7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Karol=20Laso=C5=84czyk?= <karol.lasonczyk@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep ...
Search found 16 matches
- Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:55 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
- Replies: 21
- Views: 14825
- Thu May 21, 2015 10:40 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
- Replies: 21
- Views: 14825
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Hi,
Giovanni, thanks for tip about CSELR register. I modified dma driver for L0 and add simple workaroud. I choose some the most important peripherials (in my opinion) and connect them to free channels. Currently Chibios UART testhal works perfectly with nucleo board Just connect, program and open ...
Giovanni, thanks for tip about CSELR register. I modified dma driver for L0 and add simple workaroud. I choose some the most important peripherials (in my opinion) and connect them to free channels. Currently Chibios UART testhal works perfectly with nucleo board Just connect, program and open ...
- Thu May 21, 2015 11:34 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
- Replies: 21
- Views: 14825
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Ok, but it is possible to run example apps without big changes in DMA support. Only for tests and initially support new platform
- Thu May 21, 2015 11:07 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
- Replies: 21
- Views: 14825
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Hi,
Do you think about DMA_CSELR register?
F09x also has this register.
Do you think about DMA_CSELR register?
F09x also has this register.
- Thu May 21, 2015 9:40 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
- Replies: 21
- Views: 14825
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Hi,
The most important thing to do now is to run UART to communicate with µC. DMA with UART seems to work good, but doesn't send characters.
The second problem is how to implement and manage low power peripherials. Currently I only see it on schemes and I must to read more in reference manual. It ...
The most important thing to do now is to run UART to communicate with µC. DMA with UART seems to work good, but doesn't send characters.
The second problem is how to implement and manage low power peripherials. Currently I only see it on schemes and I must to read more in reference manual. It ...
- Wed May 20, 2015 11:41 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
- Replies: 21
- Views: 14825
Re: STM32L0 - Cortex M0+ Support
Few days ago I purchased nucleo with STM32L053. This mcu is other than well knowns mcus like L1 or F0 (eg. GPIO bus compared to L152). I also saw that chibios not support this mcu and I need to run chibios on this board (yap, I want to test my MSc project on cortex M0+). Today I spend few hours to ...
- Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:22 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Using the TM module in 3.0.0
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4158
Re: Using the TM module in 3.0.0
It really works! Thanks Giovanni!
- Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:43 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Using the TM module in 3.0.0
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4158
Re: Using the TM module in 3.0.0
I know that few weeks passed from last reply but... I also tried to find mcu frequency function and couldn't find it.
If you still need STM32F4 core frequency in macro you can use this define:
#define STM32_CORE_FREQUENCY (((STM32_HSECLK/STM32_PLLM_VALUE)*STM32_PLLN_VALUE)/STM32_PLLP_VALUE)
STM32 ...
If you still need STM32F4 core frequency in macro you can use this define:
#define STM32_CORE_FREQUENCY (((STM32_HSECLK/STM32_PLLM_VALUE)*STM32_PLLN_VALUE)/STM32_PLLP_VALUE)
STM32 ...
- Tue May 27, 2014 11:24 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Issue with I2C2 and SPI2
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20125
Re: Issue with I2C2 and SPI2
Ok, so maybe first: I work with Wojtek (wbober).
We tested our old I2C IRQ code and sometimes we could see errors.
We've got i2c temperature sensor. It looked like STM could read values from sensor, but after few hours all values were read the same. I read carefully whole datasheet and catch some ...
We tested our old I2C IRQ code and sometimes we could see errors.
We've got i2c temperature sensor. It looked like STM could read values from sensor, but after few hours all values were read the same. I read carefully whole datasheet and catch some ...
- Tue May 27, 2014 9:59 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Issue with I2C2 and SPI2
- Replies: 28
- Views: 20125
Re: Issue with I2C2 and SPI2
Today We improved code. Last code has bug and i2c stucks sometimes. Current code works as it should.
Karol
Karol