Hi Giovanni,
yes you are right. I didn't realized the intention at the first time. I changed the code but I cannot see that the condition is passed (this happens with my code too). txsize seems to be always zero if the queue is empty.
I can see that a 64 byte packet is broken into several ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Serial over USB problem
- Replies: 39
- Views: 27178
- Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:22 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Serial over USB problem
- Replies: 39
- Views: 27178
Re: Serial over USB problem
Hi...
I had a similar problem with the serial usb. After the first line of text sent from device to host, the usb analyzer shows a lot of zero size packets. I think the problem can be found in the following line (serial_usb.c: sduDataTransmitted):
else if (!(usbp->epc[ep]->in_state ...
I had a similar problem with the serial usb. After the first line of text sent from device to host, the usb analyzer shows a lot of zero size packets. I think the problem can be found in the following line (serial_usb.c: sduDataTransmitted):
else if (!(usbp->epc[ep]->in_state ...