Hi,
thank you very much for submitting this. atm it's the only working solution for getting my RPico board running from flash, and I really would like to
use these devices with chibios.
Fred
Search found 20 matches
- Sat Nov 30, 2024 5:32 pm
- Forum: Small Change Requests
- Topic: RP2040 stage2 bootloader / allow booting from flash
- Replies: 1
- Views: 59384
- Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:45 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: ATmega32u4 freeze at powerup
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10950
Re: ATmega32u4 freeze at powerup
This category of strange behavior tends to drive a developer insane
Two things I can think of:
1. did you compile with the correct arch for Caterina? According to the source I found here there's at least some requirement to compile with a #define __AVR_ATmega32U4__ in your code. Maybe you forgot ...
Two things I can think of:
1. did you compile with the correct arch for Caterina? According to the source I found here there's at least some requirement to compile with a #define __AVR_ATmega32U4__ in your code. Maybe you forgot ...
- Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32 - Cast from icucnt_t to float
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4868
Re: STM32 - Cast from icucnt_t to float
Stupid question, but is the value of last_width you're seeing larger than 57? If it's not then integer divide is just going to return 0;
Secondly, declare the variable with volatile if you don't want the optimizer to touch it:
Secondly, declare the variable with volatile if you don't want the optimizer to touch it:
Code: Select all
volatile icucnt_t last_width;- Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:21 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Time measure
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5637
Re: Time measure
If granularity on the scale of a second is good enough, use the RTC_EVENT_SECOND :
//seconds since boot tracker
uint32_t secondsSinceBoot = 0;
static void RTC_callback(RTCDriver *rtcp, rtcevent_t event) {
(void)rtcp;
switch (event) {
case RTC_EVENT_OVERFLOW: break;
case RTC_EVENT_SECOND ...
//seconds since boot tracker
uint32_t secondsSinceBoot = 0;
static void RTC_callback(RTCDriver *rtcp, rtcevent_t event) {
(void)rtcp;
switch (event) {
case RTC_EVENT_OVERFLOW: break;
case RTC_EVENT_SECOND ...
- Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:25 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: CCM section & "section `.bss' will not fit in region `ram'"
- Replies: 27
- Views: 23054
Re: CCM section & "section `.bss' will not fit in region `ra
In his map file (m) why is there an association between .ccm and the 0x20000000 address base?
.ccm 0x200016a0 0x8358 load address 0x0802c8dc
.ccm 0x200016a0 0x4a38 build/obj/datalogging.o
.ccm 0x200060d8 0xd60 build/obj/flash_main.o
0x200060d8 flashState
.ccm ...
.ccm 0x200016a0 0x8358 load address 0x0802c8dc
.ccm 0x200016a0 0x4a38 build/obj/datalogging.o
.ccm 0x200060d8 0xd60 build/obj/flash_main.o
0x200060d8 flashState
.ccm ...
- Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: STM32F4 RTC - Daylight Saving
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6279
Re: STM32F4 RTC - Daylight Saving
Hi,
I looked into this a while back and from what I remember the RTC hardware on STM32F4 doesn't actually calculate whether DS should be applied or not. Instead it has 2 register bits SUB1H and ADD1H to automatically substract or add 1 hour to the RTC value when it's read.
Correct me if I'm wrong ...
I looked into this a while back and from what I remember the RTC hardware on STM32F4 doesn't actually calculate whether DS should be applied or not. Instead it has 2 register bits SUB1H and ADD1H to automatically substract or add 1 hour to the RTC value when it's read.
Correct me if I'm wrong ...
- Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:16 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: SPI3 for thermocouple works ONE time on stm32f4 discovery!?!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11165
Re: SPI3 for thermocouple works ONE time on stm32f4 discover
Did you remap the SCK pin for SPI3?
From the ref manual page 856:
Since some SPI1 and SPI3/I2S3 pins may be mapped onto some pins used by the JTAG interface (SPI1_NSS onto JTDI, SPI3_NSS/I2S3_WS onto JTDI and SPI3_SCK/I2S3_CK onto JTDO ), you may either:
– map SPI/I2S onto other pins
– disable ...
From the ref manual page 856:
Since some SPI1 and SPI3/I2S3 pins may be mapped onto some pins used by the JTAG interface (SPI1_NSS onto JTDI, SPI3_NSS/I2S3_WS onto JTDI and SPI3_SCK/I2S3_CK onto JTDO ), you may either:
– map SPI/I2S onto other pins
– disable ...
- Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:00 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: SPI3 for thermocouple works ONE time on stm32f4 discovery!?!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11165
Re: SPI3 for thermocouple works ONE time on stm32f4 discover
Hi,
it would appear that you're running SPI3 at full clock (last value in spi3cfg is 0). Just glanced the MAX31855 datasheet and it seems to state max clock of 5MHz.
If I remember correctly, SPI3 runs on a half-clock compared to SPI1 & SPI2, so take that into account.
Edit:
check out http://forum ...
it would appear that you're running SPI3 at full clock (last value in spi3cfg is 0). Just glanced the MAX31855 datasheet and it seems to state max clock of 5MHz.
If I remember correctly, SPI3 runs on a half-clock compared to SPI1 & SPI2, so take that into account.
Edit:
check out http://forum ...
- Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:18 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: Weird SPI3 stuff on STM32f103 when remapping
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4841
Weird SPI3 stuff on STM32f103 when remapping
Hi,
I've run into a strange issue when remapping some pins for the STM32f103ZET6 device.
The issue is as follows:
SPI3 uses PB3 and PB4 for CLK and MISO. In regular operation these pins function as JTDO and NJTRST resp. According to the datasheet I need to remap them by setting SWJ _CFG[2:0] to ...
I've run into a strange issue when remapping some pins for the STM32f103ZET6 device.
The issue is as follows:
SPI3 uses PB3 and PB4 for CLK and MISO. In regular operation these pins function as JTDO and NJTRST resp. According to the datasheet I need to remap them by setting SWJ _CFG[2:0] to ...
- Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:58 pm
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: External SRAM using STM32F407
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5778
Re: External SRAM using STM32F407
Hi Tectu,
Last weekend I followed the article to implement 2 sub-banks (LCD + SRAM) and there were some things that I thought needed to be added. I've taken the liberty of expanding the article with an additional example and some details.
BTW, your code uses BUSTURN settings in the timing. I don't ...
Last weekend I followed the article to implement 2 sub-banks (LCD + SRAM) and there were some things that I thought needed to be added. I've taken the liberty of expanding the article with an additional example and some details.
BTW, your code uses BUSTURN settings in the timing. I don't ...