Ok. Thanx for the info.
I will check the arduino forum. AFAIK he is fat16lib over there...
Search found 5 matches
- Tue May 21, 2013 9:36 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/NIL
- Topic: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29671
- Tue May 21, 2013 1:09 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/NIL
- Topic: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29671
Re: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
Small update
I did some small / simple experiments on a 32u4 and Arduino IDE 1.04 / 1.05 and must say that I like NilRTOS alot!
At first I used the february libraries Bill made for AVR. This morning I saw that Bill already made some changes to the AVR port due to changes in IDE 1.05. Nice!
I do ...
I did some small / simple experiments on a 32u4 and Arduino IDE 1.04 / 1.05 and must say that I like NilRTOS alot!
At first I used the february libraries Bill made for AVR. This morning I saw that Bill already made some changes to the AVR port due to changes in IDE 1.05. Nice!
I do ...
- Wed May 15, 2013 1:44 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/NIL
- Topic: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29671
Re: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
I've read some of the ChibiOS documentation and see that this OS has a lot of sync/event possibilities.
The event mechanism (single/multiple events) is very nice, but if I look at the code, it also looks rather a 'huge' addon considering ROM/RAM...
Is it possible that nilRTOS will support adding ...
The event mechanism (single/multiple events) is very nice, but if I look at the code, it also looks rather a 'huge' addon considering ROM/RAM...
Is it possible that nilRTOS will support adding ...
- Mon May 13, 2013 3:39 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/NIL
- Topic: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29671
Re: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
Thanx for that update, Giovanni!
As for the other questions (device/library compatibility), are you able to answer those questions, or should Bill Greiman do that
As for the other questions (device/library compatibility), are you able to answer those questions, or should Bill Greiman do that
- Mon May 13, 2013 12:19 pm
- Forum: ChibiOS/NIL
- Topic: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29671
Re: An Arduino Library for Nil RTOS
I just stumbled by accident on NilRTOS and this wonderfull Arduino port
Looking at the examples I truly hope that the development of this OS for Arduino continues!
I did try some sketches using Quantum Leap's State Framework (QF), but got lost in complexity and rework of very simple existing ...
Looking at the examples I truly hope that the development of this OS for Arduino continues!
I did try some sketches using Quantum Leap's State Framework (QF), but got lost in complexity and rework of very simple existing ...