Hi,
I checked the version of GCC, it is 4.6.3, so I will try it on 4.3.0, thanks for the tip. ( I am using the makfile for build )
I have found a hardware issue during the tests (but it independs of the software issues), so now I need to work on it firstly, after that I can check the software ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:19 am
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: ATMega128 creating new board
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5696
- Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:20 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: ATMega128 creating new board
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5696
Re: ATMega128 creating new board
Hi Giovanni,
Unfortunately I don't have debugger, so I cannot check it. I Set a Pin to high inside the IRQ handler for debugging, and I saw that no interrupt occured.
Gergo
Unfortunately I don't have debugger, so I cannot check it. I Set a Pin to high inside the IRQ handler for debugging, and I saw that no interrupt occured.
Gergo
- Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:33 pm
- Forum: AVR Support
- Topic: ATMega128 creating new board
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5696
ATMega128 creating new board
Hi All,
I developed a board which use ATMega128 microcontroller and I need to use multitasking, and my choice was using ChibiOS.
I used ChibiOS_2.6.0/demos/AVR-ATmega128-GCC as base, I removed the Serial Communication and Second Thread, so just the main() running ( it should run ), but it looks ...
I developed a board which use ATMega128 microcontroller and I need to use multitasking, and my choice was using ChibiOS.
I used ChibiOS_2.6.0/demos/AVR-ATmega128-GCC as base, I removed the Serial Communication and Second Thread, so just the main() running ( it should run ), but it looks ...