Search found 14 matches
- Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:42 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC driver for the STM32
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37926
Re: DAC driver for the STM32
OK, I'll do this 
- Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:17 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC driver for the STM32
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37926
Re: DAC driver for the STM32
Can we assume DAC output buffer will always be circular ?
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:51 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC driver for the STM32
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37926
Re: DAC driver for the STM32
Also, in your driver, the following modifications are required
add the call to the init function in the hal main file and dac_lld_stop has to be renamed into dac_lld_stop_conversion.
It converts basically, but when you stop the conversion, the RTOS hangs. I didn't investigate that yet.
Something ...
add the call to the init function in the hal main file and dac_lld_stop has to be renamed into dac_lld_stop_conversion.
It converts basically, but when you stop the conversion, the RTOS hangs. I didn't investigate that yet.
Something ...
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:06 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC driver for the STM32
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37926
Re: DAC driver for the STM32
Hi Mobyfab,
your code with the new API works well on the STM32F4, congrats
.
Callbacks are just missing, It seeems to miss information whether you reached the half or full buffer interrupt.
your code with the new API works well on the STM32F4, congrats
Callbacks are just missing, It seeems to miss information whether you reached the half or full buffer interrupt.
- Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:52 am
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC driver for the STM32
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37926
Re: DAC driver for the STM32
Did you do some tests, is it supposed to work ?
It seems that the dac_callback_t is not implemented and missing some information about the current state of the driver, how can we know in which half of the buffer we are ?
Do you have plans for double buffering, I think it could be really useful if ...
It seems that the dac_callback_t is not implemented and missing some information about the current state of the driver, how can we know in which half of the buffer we are ?
Do you have plans for double buffering, I think it could be really useful if ...
- Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 pm
- Forum: STM32 Support
- Topic: DAC driver for the STM32
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37926
Re: DAC driver for the STM32
@Mobyfab : it seemed that you forgot to call your dac_init() routine in hal.c.
I try to make that work with the STM32F4.
Sebastien
I try to make that work with the STM32F4.
Sebastien
- Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:24 am
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: Specific sample rate on ADC
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9060
Re: Specific sample rate on ADC
I'll modify it in the driver for the STM32F4, I send you a patch later...
- Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:18 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: Specific sample rate on ADC
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9060
Re: Specific sample rate on ADC
You are right, TRGO was not generating any output.
In the CR2 register of the TIM3, you have to set the MMS field to UPDATE mode (2).
In the CR2 register of the TIM3, you have to set the MMS field to UPDATE mode (2).
- Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:04 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: Specific sample rate on ADC
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9060
Re: Specific sample rate on ADC
Sorry to bother you again. It doensn't seem to match the STM32F407 micro but I found the registers to modify.
I rechecked all the values for the ADC and TIM3 configuration registers and they seem right.
The Start of Conversion control for the ADC is in CR2. I don't want to have interrupts for the ...
I rechecked all the values for the ADC and TIM3 configuration registers and they seem right.
The Start of Conversion control for the ADC is in CR2. I don't want to have interrupts for the ...
- Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 pm
- Forum: Development and Feedback
- Topic: Specific sample rate on ADC
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9060
Re: Specific sample rate on ADC
I'd prefer having a HW triggering.
I found a macro to configure CR2 but do you have a way using a driver to configure a timer or do I need to attack the timer registers directly ?
I found a macro to configure CR2 but do you have a way using a driver to configure a timer or do I need to attack the timer registers directly ?