Search found 2 matches
- Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:18 am
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: ST-Link V2 on Linux/OSX/Windows
- Replies: 115
- Views: 119335
Re: ST-Link V2 on Linux/OSX/Windows
I use the F4Discovery board as the interface between my laptop and my F107 based Keil board and flash via the SWD interface. It works like a treat! Best way to flash the Keil board from Ubuntu. Thanks so much for your efforts!
- Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:00 am
- Forum: User Projects
- Topic: TI CC3000 Wifi interface
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14647
TI CC3000 Wifi interface
Has anybody interfaced the TI CC3000 simple link WiFi chip with ChibiOS? It requires SPI and an interrupt. There are some code samples on the TI webpage and in theory it shouldn't be tricky. If nobody has any code I'll report on my project once I find time to work on it.